MAPD/MED SUPPS Grassroots Marketing

Everything needs to be tracked from start to finish. Using analytics software can help you determine exactly what these people are doing when they hit your site. I would personally never use Google Analytics, I prefer Clicky. It's free for just a few websites. You can go as far as heatmaps and such, I've played with them in the past but I don't use them now.

If you're getting 3-5 people a day and zero leads, then yes it could be your website. But you could also be getting 3-5 non-buyer visitors, based on how you're generating them. I could take a look at your site if you drop the url here. I've seen some really badly designed sites (many were mine when I started out!) that still generated at least a few leads here and there, even with 5 visitors a day.

I'll check out clicky and see if it works with my site, thanks.

I pay for google ad words express also. I go in and check the key words used too.

My site Medicare Advantage Plans | Supplemental Health Insurance | Experts in Florida

----------

Wow! I just did a quote on my site to check and see if it goes to my junk folder. I had 2 leads! From 2 weeks ago. Damnit.both in my junk folder

Last edited:

I pay for google ad words express also. I go in and check the key words used too.

My site Medicare Advantage Plans | Supplemental Health Insurance | Experts in Florida

----------

Wow! I just did a quote on my site to check and see if it goes to my junk folder. I had 2 leads! From 2 weeks ago. Damnit.both in my junk folder

Always check junk folder,

I just tried to click read more on couple blog post but it does not expand to read full article

Always check junk folder,

I just tried to click read more on couple blog post but it does not expand to read full article

My site got hacked and shut down a few weeks ago. When I got it back up and running I did a test and it went to my junk. So I fixed it and tested it again and it went to my inbox. Apparently not 2 days later it went back to my junk

And you're right "read more" doesn't work. Jesus

My site got hacked and shut down a few weeks ago. When I got it back up and running I did a test and it went to my junk. So I fixed it and tested it again and it went to my inbox. Apparently not 2 days later it went back to my junk

And you're right "read more" doesn't work. Jesus

I always find important stuff in my Junk, Equitables underwriting emails always end up in my junk mail, Sometimes a prospect's email ends up there. You never know what might be there thats time sensitive

Do you waste more time on the forum than the 1 post a week you need to do from the FB page? Yes.

:jimlad: :GEEK: :D

----------

I always find important stuff in my Junk, Equitables underwriting emails always end up in my junk mail, Sometimes a prospect's email ends up there. You never know what might be there thats time sensitive

For the "regulars" like equitable, can you do something with the address book to keep them out of junk?

----------

That would be mine.

Except I am not sure its pretty. ;)

"clean" and "functional" are alternative adjectives that come to mind. I find my eyes do not always accommodate well to some folks' implementations of pretty.

Your site is on WP, clicky works for it. You haven't gotten leads because nowhere on the homepage does it ask people to get quotes. At the very least you should change the "Contact Us" to something far more enticing, but you might consider changing that widget all together to a big "Get Quotes" button that links to a form. Or have the form right under it. The issue is there's a ton of valuable real estate being eaten up by the slider/header so any call to action you put there will have have of it under the fold which isn't optimal.

I like the site. The logo and colors work great. You're already getting traffic so spending some time or money replacing the image slider with a static picture and a quote form in the header would be worth it and work wonders IMO.

You're very close. If you're ranking for any terms now that you know of, really beefing up that home page content to 1000 words then adding many more pages based around those keywords (properly linked) would help tremendously.

Just my 2 cents.

Your site is on WP, clicky works for it. You haven't gotten leads because nowhere on the homepage does it ask people to get quotes. At the very least you should change the "Contact Us" to something far more enticing, but you might consider changing that widget all together to a big "Get Quotes" button that links to a form. Or have the form right under it. The issue is there's a ton of valuable real estate being eaten up by the slider/header so any call to action you put there will have have of it under the fold which isn't optimal.

I like the site. The logo and colors work great. You're already getting traffic so spending some time or money replacing the image slider with a static picture and a quote form in the header would be worth it and work wonders IMO.

You're very close. If you're ranking for any terms now that you know of, really beefing up that home page content to 1000 words then adding many more pages based around those keywords (properly linked) would help tremendously.

Just my 2 cents.

Thanks! I'm the only one updating my WP site now so I'm still a little wet behind the ears trying to learn all this. I'll try to figure out how to do those things you said.

Since my "junk folder" debacle I've tried submitting two quotes to myself and an hour later I've yet to receive an email. This stinks lol

Can you explain "quote form in the header"? Do you mean the very top where I have that slider pictures? So put a still pic there instead and have a quote form to the right of it?

Thanks! I'm the only one updating my WP site now so I'm still a little wet behind the ears trying to learn all this. I'll try to figure out how to do those things you said.

Can you explain "quote form in the header"? Do you mean the very top where I have that slider pictures? So put a still pic there instead and have a quote form to the right of it?

Being new and still learning is great. Everyone who knows a lot about this stuff all started in the exact same position you're in now. Most importantly is that you try, learn, and keep building on your knowledge. Google is your friend. That and patience. You can always find someone on Fiverr or Upwork to do this for you, it should not be very expensive. Far below what you'd make on one deal for sure.

Yes a simple quote form, such as this one: https://www.senior65.com/quote
with a nice picture of a Senior couple in the banner instead of your slider pictures would likely be like night and day. That particular site uses Quotit to actually offer quotes, many sites out there offer no quotes at all and just have a message stating someone will call them. Using a form plugin in WP such as contact form 7 or something allows you to put a message that they will see afterwards.

The point is to remove those sliders and actually put some sort of call to action for people to actually give you their information. Whether you offer something of value in return, such as quotes, is entirely up to you but at least you're giving them a reason to provide their info, something you do not currently have. I would also still beef up that home page content to keep them on the page should the scroll right by your call to action and want to learn more. There are WP plug ins that even have floating quote forms that follow the person down the page as they scroll, or you can add another quote form at the bottom of the content.

Create a separate WP page called "Quotes" and put the form on there as well. That way you can always put a button anywhere on your pages that says "Get Quotes" and link it to your new quote page that has the form. Again, little by little you learn more and more and implement things and test them. Building a high converting, successful site takes some trial and error and lots of testing.

This is all a must if you want to generate leads, but particularly a must if you're paying for traffic. Let us know how it goes.

Back