Messer/Intergrated IMO

You may be getting paid direct by the companies, but Pand A is part of your upline. It's a great thing that you are not assigning your commissions, but make no mistake, you are tied into Parker.

Not doubting you, but can you show me how you know this? The contracts I signed were with Messer Financial. The only other contract, through another FMO, that had another party involved referenced the upline in the contract.

I almost signed a contract with them in which they were not direct, I didn't see who their upline was. But before I signed with them I found another FMO that was direct and selected them for that product.

I spent time with both of them so I can tell you, Messer and Parker are in bed together.. Like it or not.. Don't think just b/c you haven't seen any documentation that Messer and Parker aren't connected. Parker is connected to Messer, The Assurance Group, Executive Trade Associates out of NJ.

Not doubting you, but can you show me how you know this? The contrac ts I signed were with Messer Financial. The only other contract, through another FMO, that had another party involved referenced the upline in the contract.

I almost signed a contract with them in which they were not direct, I didn't see who their upline was. But before I signed with them I found another FMO that was direct and selected them for that product.

I spent time with both of them so I can tell you, Messer and Parker are in bed together.. Like it or not.. Don't think just b/c you haven't seen any documentation that Messer and Parker aren't connected. Parker is connected to Messer, The Assurance Group, Executive Trade Associates out of NJ.

Didn't say they aren't connected. Simply stating they are not mentioned in my contracts and are not in my upline unless their name is Messer Financial. As an agency our policy is to only accept contracts with true FMO's, no upline. We researched extensively and confirmed with the carriers themselves that they were direct. So any information to the contrary would be very much appreciated.

Just because Messer might be direct to to Foresters does not mean they are not part of and tied to P/A. P/A has been the ruin of many a n00B agent. Any org. that is in anyway associated with them deserves less attention than a rotten egg. Too many quality paths to the companies one needs to make it in this business without getting suckered by scum.

Keep demanding proof all day if you want. I'd check to see if there was even a 1% relationship between the two before I submitted one more piece of business with them.

I've been hearing trash and horror stories of P/A since back in the late 90's. Pretty tough to work your arse off and not have a thing to show for it.

Last edited:
My name is Bill Rice and as the President and cofounder of MESSER I can tell you with 1000% certainty MESSER has never done business with Parker or the Assurance Group nor have we ever contracted with either of those agencies. Guys I have no idea why jdeasy and magagent are on these boards saying things about us that are untrue but lets hope they are simply misinformed at best. I myself am an agent and paid my bills for a long time through personal production. Yeah, I got screwed along the way by some bad organizations and I created MESSER in my attempt to do it right and treat agents fairly. I take alot of pride in MESSER and how we treat agents. You can google us and you will not find the kind of negative press on us like Parker and TAG have for the very simple reason that we do care about every agent and we are not like either of those organizations. Do we screw up sometimes? Yes, we do. The difference is we try and own it when we do, admit it and then do our best to fix it. My door is always open and anyone can google Messer and call me direct at anytime. I'm not hiding behind an anonymous post and I'll be happy to talk with anyone and answer any question about us.

My name is Bill Rice and as the President and cofounder of MESSER I can tell you with 1000% certainty MESSER has never done business with Parker or the Assurance Group nor have we ever contracted with either of those agencies. Guys I have no idea why jdeasy and magagent are on these boards saying things about us that are untrue but lets hope they are simply misinformed at best. I myself am an agent and paid my bills for a long time through personal production. Yeah, I got screwed along the way by some bad organizations and I created MESSER in my attempt to do it right and treat agents fairly. I take alot of pride in MESSER and how we treat agents. You can google us and you will not find the kind of negative press on us like Parker and TAG have for the very simple reason that we do care about every agent and we are not like either of those organizations. Do we screw up sometimes? Yes, we do. The difference is we try and own it when we do, admit it and then do our best to fix it. My door is always open and anyone can google Messer and call me direct at anytime. I'm not hiding behind an anonymous post and I'll be happy to talk with anyone and answer any question about us.

Then I was badly misinformed. I apologize for tying you to Parker and Asses.

Then I was badly misinformed. I apologize for tying you to Parker and Asses.

I think it was Ben Franklin that said, "Believe half of what you see and none of what you hear". I think you need to immerse yourself in that logic for a while. Slamming this man's business through false accusations is a big deal.

I think it was Ben Franklin that said, "Believe half of what you see and none of what you hear". I think you need to immerse yourself in that logic for a while. Slamming this man's business through false accusations is a big deal.

Yeah, but since I did not do that I can do without your holiness.

Back