Senior Life Insurance Company

have not started yet on the leads. I got too much other stuff going on this week. Next week is crazy for me so the following week hope to get into it. i'm in no hurry. this just fills in some lulls I get every now and then.

I am just wondering if you started and if do how is it going.

I just got all the training done and ready to go, starting tomorrow. so far, on a scale of 1-10, it's been a 10 experience.
I listened to 5 calls for training and my "mentor" closed all but one of them so far.

I just got all the training done and ready to go, starting tomorrow. so far, on a scale of 1-10, it's been a 10 experience.
I listened to 5 calls for training and my "mentor" closed all but one of them so far.

From what I understand it's when you start receiving leads that hurts agents experience.

Poor quality and resold.

I was an RD for a bit with SL. I still don't have anything really good to say about them but....oh...btw...hi ladies.....

But...I'm reading the latest comments on this thread and it boggles my mind??? All I see is the agents sounding like the system is just suppose to "work for them"? The so called "guru's" are making jokes or knocking the company?

How about...what is the agent bringing to the table? I'm sure this will incite the forum trolls that I'm even on here but this is exactly why I don't even waste my time on here anymore. Telesales works when you have the right products...leads...training and system in place BUT the agent needs to bring a lot to the table also. First off...work ethic. You can't "try it out"...."dip your toe in"...."use as a filler" etc....IT DOES NOT WORK!

You, the agent must put in AT LEAST 5 hours a day MINIMUM....dialing. But you must also know how to pitch it over the phone and how to close over the phone.

This is probably the best advise I can give and it's this....field agents CANNOT succeed selling FE over the phone. They don't have the right mindset.

How come these great successful FE agents and managers on here haven't said one thing to any agent about what the agent needs to do and bring to the table? If one is going to do anything less than full time with telesales...SL is the LAST company you want to "try" this with. You will be out hundreds of dollars.

First off...work ethic. You can't "try it out"...."dip your toe in"...."use as a filler" etc....IT DOES NOT WORK! You, the agent must put in AT LEAST 5 hours a day MINIMUM....dialing. But you must also know how to pitch it over the phone and how to close over the phone. This is probably the best advise I can give and it's this....field agents CANNOT succeed selling FE over the phone. They don't have the right mindset.

One of the first questions I ask when speaking with agents about leads:

"Are you selling over the phone or F2F?"

When I get the answer:

"both" or "I'm gonna try selling over the phone in my local area so I can still meet them F2F if needed"

I physically cringe when I hear that. I hear back from VERY FEW agents who are in-between on selling over the phone or F2F.

Fail to plan = Planning to fail

I was an RD for a bit with SL. I still don't have anything really good to say about them but....oh...btw...hi ladies.....

But...I'm reading the latest comments on this thread and it boggles my mind??? All I see is the agents sounding like the system is just suppose to "work for them"? The so called "guru's" are making jokes or knocking the company?

How about...what is the agent bringing to the table? I'm sure this will incite the forum trolls that I'm even on here but this is exactly why I don't even waste my time on here anymore. Telesales works when you have the right products...leads...training and system in place BUT the agent needs to bring a lot to the table also. First off...work ethic. You can't "try it out"...."dip your toe in"...."use as a filler" etc....IT DOES NOT WORK!

You, the agent must put in AT LEAST 5 hours a day MINIMUM....dialing. But you must also know how to pitch it over the phone and how to close over the phone.

This is probably the best advise I can give and it's this....field agents CANNOT succeed selling FE over the phone. They don't have the right mindset.

How come these great successful FE agents and managers on here haven't said one thing to any agent about what the agent needs to do and bring to the table? If one is going to do anything less than full time with telesales...SL is the LAST company you want to "try" this with. You will be out hundreds of dollars.

Are you the short guy I've been warned about?

One of the first questions I ask when speaking with agents about leads:

"Are you selling over the phone or F2F?"

When I get the answer:

"both" or "I'm gonna try selling over the phone in my local area so I can still meet them F2F if needed"

I physically cringe when I hear that. I hear back from VERY FEW agents who are in-between on selling over the phone or F2F.

Fail to plan = Planning to fail

You cringe....I literally just want to hang up the phone when I hear that.

LOL!!!:D

----------

BTW....I responded to this in greater detail on Youtube. Since most of you have nothing to do during the day I'm sure you can easily find it.

Just make sure you add your negative comments and thumbs down please. Don't break tradition now.

Happy Fathers Day ladies.

Hi

What is the latrst?

TY

I just joined the forum today and the main reason is that I'm looking for final expense telesales companies. Senior Life is the first one I found, but I had a lot of questions and I haven't gotten answers from anyone. I saw the ad on facebook, insurance sales companies. It was Brandon's ad but it took him two days to call me back and then he said he was working on the call centers and I needed to talk to someone else for telesales from home. He gave me his name and sad Tim would call back today. Of course he never did. The reason I like telesales is because for six years I worked for LiveOps from home. I sold Colonial Penn an Met Life . It was really easy to sell so I thought this would be a good fit for me. Unfortunately LiveOps only pays .25 a minute per talk time, and Colonial Penn pays $2.00 if you gather the persons name and address and five dollars if you sell a policy. MetLife isn't great either. I enjoyed this work so I'm looking for a company I could work for and actually earn money.
Does Senior Life still require you to go to GA, or study at home? Also, does anyone know any other company that lets you do FE telesales? Thanks for any information.
Mary Johannsen

I just joined the forum today and the main reason is that I'm looking for final expense telesales companies. Senior Life is the first one I found, but I had a lot of questions and I haven't gotten answers from anyone. I saw the ad on facebook, insurance sales companies. It was Brandon's ad but it took him two days to call me back and then he said he was working on the call centers and I needed to talk to someone else for telesales from home. He gave me his name and sad Tim would call back today. Of course he never did. The reason I like telesales is because for six years I worked for LiveOps from home. I sold Colonial Penn an Met Life . It was really easy to sell so I thought this would be a good fit for me. Unfortunately LiveOps only pays .25 a minute per talk time, and Colonial Penn pays $2.00 if you gather the persons name and address and five dollars if you sell a policy. MetLife isn't great either. I enjoyed this work so I'm looking for a company I could work for and actually earn money.
Does Senior Life still require you to go to GA, or study at home? Also, does anyone know any other company that lets you do FE telesales? Thanks for any information.
Mary Johannsen

I don't believe in limiting one's self to having only one company. You'll end up screwing over at least some of your clients that way. You shouldn't necessarily be looking for one company, but an IMO that does FE phone sales.

I'm going to suggest you do a search in the FE Forum for EFES.

This is the Senior Forum and most of what is addressed here is Medicare products (Med Supps and Medicare Advantage Plans).

Do keep in mind that FE is one of the hardest products to sell by phone, especially if you are also considering persistency. FE has one of the lowest 13th month persistencies in the industry. Selling by phone increases the chances of chargebacks.

Back