UHC-AARP A2O Level 1 Status

I would suppose that would be their point that they don't want agents that give them only the clients that cost them the most.

I don't have an issue with them because I sell in multiple states, However I can see if I only sold in states where they are not as competitive they would be hard to stay in good standing with.

Defiantly a bummer. I understand your point and I understand theirs
Also I understand how it can negatively impact what a prospect is offered.
Just the same way a company can negatively impact what a prospect is offered by only giving a 1 time $25 payment for GI buis.

Yeah, you make a lot of sense when putting it that way. I'll probably just appeal it not expecting much. If they grant it, great. If not, no big deal, I'll just refer the business to a friend who writes a lot for AARP.

Has anyone tried and succeeded in getting an appeal?

Like others have said, AARP is rarely the best deal, but I'd like to keep them for what I've always used them for -- a backup for those I run into who are really sick and can't qualify for anything else.

I already contacted my FMO, and he said renewals are safe as long as you continue to certify.

I've appealed in the past and it was approved. But it was based on issues I was having with their certification for Med Supps. The course I needed wasn't showing up online.

This year I was de-authorized again. I got 5 apps, but just missed the effective date of the 5th app. I may appeal again. They are not my favorite for many reasons but I like to have them as an option in certain cases.

They permanently de-authored me about 2.5 years ago. I appealed because at the time they were the go-to plan for U65. Discovered they really did fill a niche market and in the time since they granted my appeal I've put about 50-60 on the books and am at Level 2.

Rick

They permanently de-authored me about 2.5 years ago. I appealed because at the time they were the go-to plan for U65. Discovered they really did fill a niche market and in the time since they granted my appeal I've put about 50-60 on the books and am at Level 2.

Rick

How much do they pay for U65 in California?

You're in GA. So you don't need that information.

Rick

I can get a non-res in a very short period of time and we actually have phones here in Georgia which allow us to call any state. I realize you think we still use carrier pigeons to communicate, but that's not the case these days.

I can get a non-res in a very short period of time and we actually have phones here in Georgia which allow us to call any state. I realize you think we still use carrier pigeons to communicate, but that's not the case these days.

UHC cut off commissions for U65 about 6 months ago. That's why I posts they USED to pay $300.

You may have phones but you still have dialup.

Rick

You won't get a non-res CA license in a short period of time, unless you consider 2-3 months a short period of time. :no:

Back