UHC-AARP A2O Level 1 Status

OHFE

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
I received notice that I must submit the minimum required enrollment applications by March 31st to count towards my QPM requirement.
If I don't meet this goal will UHC continue to pay me residuals and renewals?

Sent from my iPhone using InsForums

Absolutely. The a2o program simply gives you more ads and such to use in your business.

Why do they suspend you for not writing enough apps and then remove your suspension 6 months later and then threaten to drop you for not writing enough business? I'm thinking, you are on my ass for not doing enough business after you prohibited me from selling? Lol

Their logic is astounding. I'm about to get permanently barred from selling their med sup because I haven't sold enough. Yet, they want you to sell what is best for the client. Well, guess what - it has rarely been UHC AARP!

But they have silver sneakers for free and a vision plan...your just not selling the value added services, and the vanishing discount right !

Their logic is astounding. I'm about to get permanently barred from selling their med sup because I haven't sold enough. Yet, they want you to sell what is best for the client. Well, guess what - it has rarely been UHC AARP!

Then you won't miss them.

Rick

Put 100 on the books and you have permanent status.

I shoud clear A20 level 2 when this month closes out.

Level 1 does not give you more of anything, that is the "entry" level.

Once permanently banned will you lose your pay on residuals?

Back