Your Insurance Office...???

Didn't realize support would present a problem once the software was installed...Think I'll take a look at Outlook...Great program, never considered it for a CMP...

There are some excellent videos on youtube about how to use many features in Outlook. I learned a lot from watching them.

Great post! So the list looks like: Outlook Busines Contact Manager, ACT, Radius, Salesforce and ZOHO. Which would you all say requiers the least amount of customization or is easiest to customize?

Great post! So the list looks like: Outlook Busines Contact Manager, ACT, Radius, Salesforce and ZOHO. Which would you all say requiers the least amount of customization or is easiest to customize?

Really depends on what you want out of it. Radius for life insurance. probably Outlook for a simple phone book

I don't think that's even an option. It seems like his wife has just given up on things and decided to live out her time not focusing on it. I don't know how much I blame her, but I think it would help the customers more and her more if she did sell it off.

I think Frank would be very unhappy about the way this has played out.

I think Frank would be very unhappy about the way this has played out.

Or he is kicking back with JC and a glass of wine having a laugh that he is still having an impression on 'the forum.'

E net agent.......and yes frank would be upset. His x tarnished his memory and if she don't like I said that she can pound it... This guy busted his butt on this

Why when I try to use the free trial it shows web page can't be found on enetagent?

in regards to Jacqueline, actually, she basically harmed the very agents that Frank tried to help. she didn't have to work the business to allow the program to continue, easily could have donated it or even sold it off.

very selfish and idiotic on her part.

Why when I try to use the free trial it shows web page can't be found on enetagent?

in regards to Jacqueline, actually, she basically harmed the very agents that Frank tried to help. she didn't have to work the business to allow the program to continue, easily could have donated it or even sold it off.

very selfish and idiotic on her part.

my friend owns the service. its online and I have user it for about 5 years. I love it and it can be altered to fit your needs. I will call my friend dale in the morning and see whats up.

Back