18-49 Death Rate Spike Not Related to COVID-19

I didn’t say anything about the vaccine.

The alt-right was spewing their propaganda long before we even knew about Covid, much less a vaccine.

Remember, it was the White House on Jan. 30, 2020 that temporarily stopped airlines coming from China to the USA. The dims, including "pres biden" called that move to protect our country, xenophobic. Propaganda??

There is a database that 95% of the media doesn't even mention in their reporting and investigation. Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) co-managed by the CDC and FDA (Not hardly an alt-right group). Established in 1990, it is a passive reporting system to help detect unusual or unexpected patterns of adverse event reporting that might indicate a possible safety problem with a vaccine.

*It is known that the numbers in the database actually reflect at best just 10% of what is happening and at worst reflects ONLY 1% of the adverse reactions to vaccines.

Here is a link for the most recent VAERS data summary...Everybody Should See This:
VAERS Summary for COVID-19 Vaccines through 01/07/2022 – VAERS Analysis

Please look at the (2) US Data only columns. You will see the covid-19 vaccines VERSUS All Of The Other Vaccines For The Past 30+ Years. Keep in mind that you should at a minimum add 1 zero to these numbers and quite possibly you should add 2 zero's to these numbers...and these numbers, even without adding 1 or 2 zero's, Is Very Alarming and you will never hear from the media about these numbers.

"jdeasy" I know that you weren't aware of these numbers.

It seems that "GoIllini52" may be correct...the answer is looking like the mRNA "vaccines" & "boosters" is a significant, if not, THE Reason on why there has been a 40%+ surge in the mortality rate among 18 to 49 year-olds...In Just 1 Year.

Think about that...In JUST 1 YEAR!!

PROPAGANDA??? GIVE ME A BREAK!!

Remember, it was the White House on Jan. 30, 2020 that temporarily stopped airlines coming from China to the USA. The dims, including "pres biden" called that move to protect our country, xenophobic. Propaganda??

There is a database that 95% of the media doesn't even mention in their reporting and investigation. Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) co-managed by the CDC and FDA (Not hardly an alt-right group). Established in 1990, it is a passive reporting system to help detect unusual or unexpected patterns of adverse event reporting that might indicate a possible safety problem with a vaccine.

*It is known that the numbers in the database actually reflect at best just 10% of what is happening and at worst reflects ONLY 1% of the adverse reactions to vaccines.

Here is a link for the most recent VAERS data summary...Everybody Should See This:
VAERS Summary for COVID-19 Vaccines through 01/07/2022 – VAERS Analysis

Please look at the (2) US Data only columns. You will see the covid-19 vaccines VERSUS All Of The Other Vaccines For The Past 30+ Years. Keep in mind that you should at a minimum add 1 zero to these numbers and quite possibly you should add 2 zero's to these numbers...and these numbers, even without adding 1 or 2 zero's, Is Very Alarming and you will never hear from the media about these numbers.

"jdeasy" I know that you weren't aware of these numbers.

It seems that "GoIllini52" may be correct...the answer is looking like the mRNA "vaccines" & "boosters" is a significant, if not, THE Reason on why there has been a 40%+ surge in the mortality rate among 18 to 49 year-olds...In Just 1 Year.

Think about that...In JUST 1 YEAR!!

PROPAGANDA??? GIVE ME A BREAK!!

Tin foil hat ready?

I said this in another thread but I’ll repeat, I want to feel sorry for people consumed by politics but I don’t since it’s a choice.

But to answer your question, yes, it’s propaganda!!

If I can get accurate information, I don't really care where it is coming from. Personally I'm logical and numbers oriented enough I can look at the information and am usually able ignore they noise and hype, unfortunately most people aren't.

If I can get accurate information, I don't really care where it is coming from. Personally I'm logical and numbers oriented enough I can look at the information and am usually able ignore they noise and hype, unfortunately most people aren't.

True dat!!

One of the false things being promoted is that hospitals get extra money to call deaths covid related. I know for a fact that's not true. But hear it regularly.

One I just heard on the Part B premium increase being $22 is that it was supposed to be $11 but Biden put in $11 to pay for the new Alzheimer's drug. :1wink:

I did tell that lady that whomever told her that just simply did not know what they were talking about it. She said, "I read it!". Well, maybe she did? On one of these propaganda sites.

True dat!!

One of the false things being promoted is that hospitals get extra money to call deaths covid related. I know for a fact that's not true. But hear it regularly.

One I just heard on the Part B premium increase being $22 is that it was supposed to be $11 but Biden put in $11 to pay for the new Alzheimer's drug. :1wink:

I did tell that lady that whomever told her that just simply did not know what they were talking about it. She said, "I read it!". Well, maybe she did? On one of these propaganda sites.
Sounds like she's better informed that you are!
Medicare's "Part B" premium jumping by $21.60 a month next year, one of largest increases ever

Medicare's "Part B" premium jumping by $21.60 a month next year, one of largest increases ever

November 15, 2021 / 8:02 AM / AP

Medicare's "Part B" outpatient premium will jump by $21.60 a month in 2022, one of the largest increases ever. Officials said Friday a new Alzheimer's drug is responsible for about half of that.

Sounds like she's better informed that you are!

November 15, 2021 / 8:02 AM / AP

Medicare's "Part B" outpatient premium will jump by $21.60 a month in 2022, one of the largest increases ever. Officials said Friday a new Alzheimer's drug is responsible for about half of that.

How so? I know what the increase is. Now read along slowly, my point was this *** claimed it was doubled by Biden to pay for an Alzheimer's drug. That's something straight from the extremists. You know, site like the alt-right one talked about here.

So no, she was not more informed than I was. Context is your friend. But context is also the enemy of hyperbole.

Back