2018 Sales Suggestions?

daily email

What in the world do you include in a daily email? Scripture verses? No, I am not being facetious. Just don't know any insurance agents that can find enough insurance related topics to include in a daily newsletter.

My inbox is overloaded with daily news articles (mostly related to insurance), a daily scripture with insight, plus sale ads from companies (such as Amazon) and that pillow guy who runs a different sale every day.

I do update my Medicare FB page ALMOST daily and on average have 8 - 10% of my "followers" who check in to see what has been posted. Some days that number climbs to 30%+ (usually when I have video's of children, dogs or cats) and others will drop to 2 - 3%.

But most of that is not original (authored by me). Most is newsworthy (Medicare related) or fun stuff.

So what does Alston the creative writer include in his daily banter? How many words (on average) and how many folks open your newsletter?

SEE THE PEOPLE - when I am in a rut, it all goes back to seeing the people. Social media, the web, email, and the phone all have their place, but unless you are seeing "with your own eyes" the people, you are not fully engaged.

unless you are seeing "with your own eyes" the people, you are not fully engaged.

There are many ways to stay in touch with your clients without getting in your car. Some of us have regular contact several times a year without leaving our homes.

And we still get referrals.

And we have exceptionally high retention.

Other than death (clients, not my own) I lose less than 2% of my clients from one year to the next. And I can count on 2 hands the number of people I have actually met personally.

There are many ways to stay in touch with your clients without getting in your car. Some of us have regular contact several times a year without leaving our homes.

And we still get referrals.

And we have exceptionally high retention.

Other than death (clients, not my own) I lose less than 2% of my clients from one year to the next. And I can count on 2 hands the number of people I have actually met personally.

Did you forgot we have met face to face?

Rick

Back