SOA/Sales at Sales Events

I don’t know about your areas . The carriers must be colluding . Almost every carrier raised there daily hospital from days 1-5 $300 to days 1-8 $300 . Moops went up $1000 on many plans. Out of pocket potential much higher now . Part d drug Plan premiums skying . Med sup premiums skying . Inflation digging in everywhere

I don’t know about your areas . The carriers must be colluding . Almost every carrier raised there daily hospital from days 1-5 $300 to days 1-8 $300 . Moops went up $1000 on many plans. Out of pocket potential much higher now . Part d drug Plan premiums skying . Med sup premiums skying . Inflation digging in everywhere
We'll have to get back to you on that. We're busy hijacking a thread.

That’s correct . A walk up at a booth is not considered a walk in to an office . They’re not walking up to the Walmart booth to buy . Only inquiring .I’m on a big Facebook group and this has been talked about . Also a broker send a letter to cms and posted the received cms response . Cms stated a inbound call must also use the 48 hr soa rule. In the end any agent can do what they please. If a complaint hits then things an issue

So, you are telling me that those Joe Namath ads will have to tell people who call to wait 48 hours for a callback? And why won't the feds (or insurance companies) crack down on those spam calls; I'm not even on Medicare, yet I get three to five calls a day. It's blatantly illegal to make outbound calls like that (both do-no-call laws and CMS regulations), yet nobody seems interesting in enforcing the law?

So, you are telling me that those Joe Namath ads will have to tell people who call to wait 48 hours for a callback? And why won't the feds (or insurance companies) crack down on those spam calls; I'm not even on Medicare, yet I get three to five calls a day. It's blatantly illegal to make outbound calls like that (both do-no-call laws and CMS regulations), yet nobody seems interesting in enforcing the law?
If you want more calls, you can try answering yes to "do you have Medicare Part A and B?" for awhile. If that gets into enough background call records for your phone number, you may be able to get more calls to occupy your time. :1wink:

That’s what the law says at this time . Some carriers like Anthem and Aetna have interpreted it the call ins don’t need the 49 hr soa . I’m sure we’ll get full interpretation before aep . I saw the letter from cms 3 weeks ago that said call centers aren’t exempt .

That’s what the law says at this time . Some carriers like Anthem and Aetna have interpreted it the call ins don’t need the 49 hr soa . I’m sure we’ll get full interpretation before aep . I saw the letter from cms 3 weeks ago that said call centers aren’t exempt .

Wonderful, now we have to wait 49 hrs. When will the madness end?

Back