76 Year-old Mortgage Protection

Nice score SevenDeuce! That's a good lesson for those above who downplayed the possibility this could happen.
Have a great weekend.

I agree with Pony and Ray as well.

Something to consider. You are not only looking at mortgage here, he has a daughter he needs to cover for 15-20 years. So the overall need may be higher. GUL sounds like a great place to start. Lattering may help keep the cost down. I do not have the info at hand but if Protective will write him under a term alternative plan they may work as they have a great feature when it terms out. Instaed of premiums terminating or rocketing into the stratosphere it becomes DT to 100 at the same premium.

Curious how this works. I have a lead age 52, F, T, turns 53 next month. Has a term policy now that expires in 2017. Wants $100K so her son with Downs will have the money to stay in their house if she dies. Am thinking of a GUl with NA for $150/mo preferred.

Curious how this works. I have a lead age 52, F, T, turns 53 next month. Has a term policy now that expires in 2017. Wants $100K so her son with Downs will have the money to stay in their house if she dies. Am thinking of a GUl with NA for $150/mo preferred.

NA is one option. Sagicor is another, a lot easier...24 hour decision. Talk to twilight.

Actually for smokers I prefer the Transamerica GUL TransACE. Better smoker rates in general at Trans and an ROP option built into the policy. You have to look at side by side. The ROP kicks most GUL plans in the butt.

But then you have to deal with TA...insert gun in mouth!

----------

Dude, sitting in the Elephant Bar a few Vtonics in that last sentence WT.........

Are you speaking in code?

Back