9 free audio prospecting tapes emailed to you

Yep, I, too got the materials requested.

I'd like to use the doorhanger idea in conjunction with my website to steer people to get a quote where they can apply online - all while they're still motivated by the door hanger. Doesn't that sound like a good idea? You motivate them at the door hanger, maybe with some example rates..and then put your website on there telling them that they could have a policy in force within 10 minutes.

Now, I just need the carrier that I can contract with where I can put their code on my website and generate quotes and sales - all from the website without intervention.

Any ideas? Thanks!!

spam14gn.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Mark for such a speedy response to my request for the files. I have not had time to go through the items.

If Rick, whom has been licensed since the year I was born, (whew, he must be old ;)) learned something from them that was useful, I am 100% guaranteed to get a lot of tips!!!!!

Thanks Mark for such a speedy response to my request for the files. I have not had time to go through the items.

If Rick, whom has been licensed since the year I was born, (whew, he must be old ;)) learned something from them that was useful, I am 100% guaranteed to get a lot of tips!!!!!
I'm just hoping to be a father figure to you, just like Hef is to his "girls."

Actually, I probably learn from them because at my age, most of my 'membering brain cells have died. Pretty soon I can hide my own Easter eggs!

Rick

The prospecting tapes are an excellent resource. I listened to the first 3 already--they are short and too the point.

thats how the spammer works....then bam.....

True to his word, Mark did email .wav files to me almost immediately upon my request. They are very good and in fact I've picked up a couple of ideas from them that if I can remember them, will help me.

So, I want to publicly thank him for making them available and asking nothing in return.

Rick

I received these right away--i was impressed with the information. Some unique ideas. I know there are alot of veterans out there but for someone like me who is just starting--these are wonderful.

Mark emailed them to me right away. They are easy to listen to--I love his southern accent. But I also wanted to let everyone know that he didn't try to sell anything to me or have me join anything. If I had questions--I would email him and he would respond quickly. Just a great free resource.

Back