A Direct Mail Trick.

some times phone numbers are left by the senders while sending the information so the sended
card will come back, so there for we should send the in formation card with complete information according to rules
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
keep in mind that",we can not fill any type of personal information in the card because that message is distributed in several places

Last edited:
some times phone numbers are left by the senders while sending the information so the sended
card will come back, so there for we should send the in formation card with complete information according to rules
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
keep in mind that",we can not fill any type of personal information in the card because that message is distributed in several places

??????????????????????? Can someone help me out with this one?

If he begs for another chance, just tell him that's fine, but you can't start paying him again until he passes.

So true Frank!! I hate when something is on my mind and cannot sleep - but this is a little over the top!! I do not know how he came up with this question - in my opinion it is an insignificant point! But, I am sure he disagrees.

You never cease to amaze me. How do you get to sleep at night with all that kind of stuff going through your mind?

Great idea, that is something I would never have thought of.

Great idea, I wish I would have known last week, as I just finshed my 1st mailer. The next one will have blocks. Thanks. It's nice to see a thread that helps others without insultive replies.

i have been told, but never did it, to put something bulky in the envelope, to make people open it, such as a piece of candy....

I have had better success with these envelopes I found at Staples, they have balloons on the front, hand write the address, I think people are opening it because they think it is a party invitation, I have tracked and noticed better success with them,

Back