A Little Vent About Getting Out of this Biz

I am not sure why you are questioning my truthfulness but I won't take it personally. The young lady (28) approached me about insurance b/c her brother died unexpectedly in his sleep and the family had to cook hundreds of supper to pay for burial. She expressed fear over what would happen to her if she died and left behind small children. A $50,000 policy for an otherwise healthy young person wouldn't even be $20.00 a month plus her kids would get SOME SSI benefits so now I'm addressing the person claiming they can't afford insurance...YES they can. Clearly I just showed how plus the young lady lived in discount housing and received FS.

This is good information. Was he able to get a policy before his death?

Maybe I am wrong but your post's led me to believe you have been trying to sell this type for 3 years, I cant see you getting too many life policies that stick with this demographic.

I would almost bet my life that most single mother's of 6 with low income would either never buy a life policy or if by some miracle bought one would never keep it more then a year and would be nothing more then a waste for both you and her and her kids

Maybe I am wrong but your post's led me to believe you have been trying to sell this type for 3 years, I cant see you getting too many life policies that stick with this demographic.

I would almost bet my life that most single mother's of 6 with low income would either never buy a life policy or if by some miracle bought one would never keep it more then a year and would be nothing more then a waste for both you and her and her kids

These two are the worse clients so far. The other people I've helped over the years have kept their policies however they are older adults that are currently childless.

Back