AARP Fastest way to obtain a membership number

vic120

Guru
5000 Post Club
OH
In order to sign on lean needed to have a membership in place

I have a client in NY needing to get a 06/01 effective but needs a membership, Which way can one get a membership number right away without having to wait for mail

Is it better by website or phone?

I have a client in NY needing to get a 06/01 effective but needs a membership, Which way can one get a membership number right away without having to wait for mail

call AARP 888-687-2277 membership .Very easy

Damn, you were too quick on my delete. I tried it on myself and it only gave the last few digits. They used to show it but not anymore it seems.

Used to be able to go to www.myaarpconnection.com and log in and check membership info. But UHC recently sent out an email saying that is ending May 31st. That's a shame too because it was so simple to look up.

Your telling me if you write a United health care Medicare sup and the client doesn’t have aarp we must call right then ? That’s pia . How long does it take ? Does client give credit card ? You can’t do online ?

Back