AARP Fastest way to obtain a membership number

I cant look right now I will later

I didn't see that when I went though it before but I could have missed it

It'll ask you if the client has an AARP number. You'll do the lookup. It'll error out and ask if you want to sign them up. Unfortunately, LEAN is down right now or I'd double check.

If you're writing it through LEAN you can buy the membership online as part of the sign up process.

Ahh I see the link below that says verify AARP number or renew, Renewing is different too because it is still the previous number not a brand new one

The link you can also enroll though in lean it does not say use this link to enroll

I have also heard that if you apply online you will have to wait for card to come in the mail to get number

I don't know if that true or not which is why I am asking have you used this before?

I just don't want surprises saying year lets just sign you up then ohh now you have to wait for it in the mail

As I recall lean has a link as your doing the app and it takes you to the aarp site were you sign up get your # and it redirects you crack to the app to finish . Is this what happens ?

I have also heard that if you apply online you will have to wait for card to come in the mail to get number

I don't know if that true or not which is why I am asking have you used this before

I have. Your number is given immediately. You can also get a digital card sent to them.

You also have the number on the application.

Back