About to Start with State Farm

"The rating are accurate on FindTheBest.com the comments are from clients"
Primerica agents are clients too. Have another sip of kool-aid and report back in a year so we can see if you're still "in the business".

How do their term rates compare?

Not to mention how the contract provisions compare! Any real insurance agent knows...

I'm not going anywhere I still be in business from a year and many more to come thanks

You may very well be but I wouldn't be surprised if it were with a different company. One thing that many of us have learned the hard way is do not believe all the fluff and PR.

Ok I'm listening inform me I had my license for 2 months made good money also no I can be making a lot more been with Primerica for 5 months and got promoted fast now working on my next one but I'm curious to what you and others may have to say

I was at the doctor the other day and when he finished in the operating room he asked me if I wanted to do this same procedure on other people. I said I'm not educated or licensed in this field and he just wanted to know if I knew 100 people that could use this procedure....

Ok I'm listening inform me I had my license for 2 months made good money also no I can be making a lot more been with Primerica for 5 months and got promoted fast now working on my next one but I'm curious to what you and others may have to say

Okay first question. Your current commission level on life insurance is what 25 or 35 percent and your working on a promotion. What if I told you street commission was more like 100 percent. What if I told you that you could sell a term policy for a company that had higher ratings than Primerica, that was convertable just incase things did not work out and they still needed coverage and wanted more options than the art rates after the guarantee AND the 30 year term premiums were guaranteed for the full 30 years.

Correct I'm at a 50% contract and yes I no street contract is 100% so I'm loading out on money but the convertible or being about to convert is a nice option

Correct I'm at a 50% contract and yes I no street contract is 100% so I'm loading out on money but the convertible or being about to convert is a nice option

Do you mind translating that to English? If you think your lower commission level is helping clients it is not, it is helping Primerica fund it's mlm sales force.

Back