About to Start with State Farm

Ok but from what I understand TL is the best I helped many get higher coverage for a lower premium. Then help them invest so after the 30-35 yr term they have over 300k in cash they can do what they want with the money

TL is just one product. UL may fit better with other people. It's all about discerning a client's needs and tailoring an offer to them.

I'm not licensed yet to but my up line is I make sure my clients get the best and I help them as well save on there auto & home insurance, putting back $1400 in there pocket a yr

----------

Your absolutely right I won't argue that some may only won't UL but UL can be tricky cause sometimes client may end up with nothing just sat down with a lady. Then on the other hand I seen one where they good with UL

I'm not licensed yet to but my up line is I make sure my clients get the best and I help them as well save on there auto & home insurance, putting back $1400 in there pocket a yr

----------

Your absolutely right I won't argue that some may only won't UL but UL can be tricky cause sometimes client may end up with nothing just sat down with a lady. Then on the other hand I seen one where they good with UL

You are not licensed yet and here you are talking about this and that and how good Primerica is. You will see the light soon. If you really want to do BTID, at least get with a company that offer better term rates than Primerica. Go here, term4sale.com; you can compare Primerica's price vs other companies.

I have my insurance license I was talking about securities license I don't have yet but ok I check the site

----------

As for your term4sale insurance lol it does do term so that site no help to me

I have my insurance license I was talking about securities license I don't have yet but ok I check the site

----------

As for your term4sale insurance lol it does do term so that site no help to me

Really no help it allows you to compare term policies from hundreds of companies in seconds.

i was a state farm agent they are putting pressure on you to produce so they can make money bottom line once your list is gone you will have to dial the phone and make cold calls good luck not fun or lucrative

i was a state farm agent they are putting pressure on you to produce so they can make money bottom line once your list is gone you will have to dial the phone and make cold calls good luck not fun or lucrative

When did you get fired? I'm a new agent and I can tell by your posts on this forums things didn't workout for you. What happened?

What did it wind up costing you?

Back