About to Start with State Farm

Sorry I meant I no I'm losing out of money and yes I no I'm not helping my clients the extra money goes to up lines and RVP

Correct I'm at a 50% contract and yes I no street contract is 100% so I'm loading out on money but the convertible or being about to convert is a nice option

Wouldn't your clients be better served to buy their term life insurance cheaper and have more money to invest? Wouldn't they be better off to to have 30-year guaranteed level premium term rather than only guaranteed 20-years? Wouldn't they be better served with an agent who serves his clients and learns his skills full time and is paid his full commission and will stay in business rather than an agent who has to focus on recruiting and training his friends when he is only a few months in the biz and has a lot to learn? Isn't that the blind leading the blind?

Well we do have 35-year guarantied premium term and yes your right I'm now focused on the business and learning more the. Recruiting is not what I'm focused on anymore

Wouldn't your clients be better served to buy their term life insurance cheaper and have more money to invest? Wouldn't they be better off to to have 30-year guaranteed level premium term rather than only guaranteed 20-years? Wouldn't they be better served with an agent who serves his clients and learns his skills full time and is paid his full commission and will stay in business rather than an agent who has to focus on recruiting and training his friends when he is only a few months in the biz and has a lot to learn? Isn't that the blind leading the blind?

Those are all very good questions.

You're coming around. Read enough posts on this Forum and you will know what's going on. Hit the "search" button above and type in the name of your Company and read all of the posts.

The rating are accurate on FindTheBest.com the comments are from clients and PRIMERICA only do straight term only company that does just term not Fishy at All we do what's best for the people but term and invest so the client Wins not the agent or company.

From every Primerica agent I've talked with, it sounds like they are brainwashed into saying that UL policies aren't worth the extra premium and TL is the only way to go. Dangerous thinking. I'd avoid them.

Ok but from what I understand TL is the best I helped many get higher coverage for a lower premium. Then help them invest so after the 30-35 yr term they have over 300k in cash they can do what they want with the money

Back