Accurate Lead Lists

gerano

Expert
It's been quite some time since I relied on a lead list for accurate names, addresses, and phone numbers. Can anyone refer me to an accurate lead list source? If you happen to know what they charge per name (1¢, 2¢, 5¢, or 10¢), let us know. I'd be willing to bet that there are others who'd benefit from your knowledge of lead sources.

Go to www.usmarketinglist.com

Pricing is super reasonable. $49 per month for unlimited downloads up to 10,000 records per download. They have higher plans available, all unlimited, but the download capacity increases.

They have mailing, home numbers, and emails. Limited cell numbers.

It's been quite some time since I relied on a lead list for accurate names, addresses, and phone numbers. Can anyone refer me to an accurate lead list source? If you happen to know what they charge per name (1¢, 2¢, 5¢, or 10¢), let us know. I'd be willing to bet that there are others who'd benefit from your knowledge of lead sources.
You are welcome to use the source I use for our mailhouse. We use this data to supply our mailhouse. The charge is roughly 6 cents per record. You can use the link below and get counts for free before you are charged for the data.

Thank you. I appreciate your contribution to this thread. I'm a cold canvasser by nature, but all things have changed. In my current State (Delaware) you now need to secure a license from each and every community to approach doors unless previously invited. I haven't used a lead list in many years, but I'm willing to use any old tools if necessary.

Can I suggest not paying for leads?..
I notice many people on here paying for leads and I was in the same boat when I was practicing as an agent.
There's a website that happens to be the same as my username here 😉, InsurEasier.com, that does not charge for leads and will be launching soon. On InsurEasier.com agents can bid on users (Members) that request quotes and, if the agent is selected by the user to turn their quote into a policy, only then does the agent pay for that real time lead.
We're looking for eager agents that are ready for this opportunity, for when we launch to the public. We already have traffic from people wanting quotes and haven't even spread the word yet! We'll first be launching in Texas since that is where I'm from and have a pool of users to beta test. Any agent, in any state, is welcome to register as that might determine where we focus on growing next. Competition maybe?
You can register at [EXTERNAL LINK] - InsurEasier. Please explore the landing page as well to get a better understanding of the site.

Last edited:
Back