Advances On Debit Cards?

Keep On Pimpin'!!! :laugh::twitchy::laugh:

I'm pumped and excited about this FE opportunity that Sr Life has. Sr Life is starting to stand head and shoulders above the other carriers. If I'm over zealous about this I mean no harm.
Are you pumped and excited about your FE opportunity? If not, why not? If not call me so I can share our opportunity with you.

You must not have written any FE business the last couple of years, have you? Pretty much everyone's bank statement nowadays have only the last few digits of the account # on the bank statement, for security reasons. FE agents see this every day.

And getting the bank issued debit card # over the phone, as opposed to checking/savings account info over the phone, will be so much easier for FE tele-sales agents! The clients are much more comfortable sharing their card # as opposed to their bank account #.

Tele-sales agents that are having trouble getting bank info over the phone when doing tele-sales should feel free to call me sometime so I can share our complete FE tele-sales platform.
I just checked both of my banks. They both show the full account # on the paper statement and they both require 1 extra click to show the full account # online.:yes::biggrin:

I just checked both of my banks. They both show the full account # on the paper statement and they both require 1 extra click to show the full account # online.:yes::biggrin:

Good bank, or violating some banking/privacy regulation. Speaking of government regulations that make no sense. Why is it against the law for me to have no more than 6 monthly automatic deductions in a savings account. How stupid is that? I would rather have all my utility bills & stuff come out of my savings, not checking.......but no can do. Bug govt says 6 is more than enough. I didn't believe my bank, but looked it up on my Googler & boom, actual law. Legal to marry in North Carolina at age 14, but I can't have 8 payments from my savings account.

That's not the norm. By the way, wouldn't you rather your bank not display your complete account #?
Doesn't bother me, I don't share my login info. If a hacker can get into my online account they can probably get my account # when I set up a bank draft.

I guess that one plus for using the debit card instead of the EFT, is that is it's harder to stop a payment set up on a debit card. The only way the bank can stop it is by canceling the debit card.

Doesn't bother me, I don't share my login info. If a hacker can get into my online account they can probably get my account # when I set up a bank draft.

I guess that one plus for using the debit card instead of the EFT, is that is it's harder to stop a payment set up on a debit card. The only way the bank can stop it is by canceling the debit card.

I wasn't talking about online. I was referring to the paper statements you get in the mail that you said have your complete account #. If your monthly bank statement is delivered to the wrong address, gets lost, gets stolen from your mail box, etc. you may have a temporary problem. However banks (at least mine so they say) will replace the stolen funds.

Last edited:
I wasn't talking about online. I was referring to the paper statements you get in the mail that have your complete account #. If your monthly bank statement is delivered to the wrong address, gets lost, gets stolen from your mail box, etc. you may have a temporary problem. However banks (at least mine so they say) will replace the stolen funds.
Also. if I login online on a different devise or with a different browser, I can't login without a code they send me in a text to the phone # they have on file for my account. :SLEEP:

Also. if I login online on a different devise or with a different browser, I can't login without a code they send me in a text to the phone # they have on file for my account. :SLEEP:

If that phone # on file is your cell phone then don't lose that cell phone. With your account # and your cell phone they could get to your funds.

I wonder if some techie teen could get a burner phone, spoof your cell phone, and get to your funds.

One day we may all go back to carrying cash and hiding the excess in the back yard...lol.

It is not a bad quiver to have I have had but only ever used it when absolutely necessary. Persistency will take a 10 to 15 percent hit.

Me personally I just accept premiums from Venmo then forward to the carrier. It is like debit route 2.0

Back