FE Carriers Accepting debit/credit cards along with EFT

Steven P

Looking for carriers in the telesales space that will allow the use of credit.debit cards in addition to EFT. Not including SS Direct Express. Prefer immediate benefit plans, not just graded plans.

Looking for carriers in the telesales space that will allow the use of credit.debit cards in addition to EFT. Not including SS Direct Express. Prefer immediate benefit plans, not just graded plans.

Trinity/FBL, Trans, SNL take all cards in addition to DE. Many of those cards have a routing number and account number also. Like Chime and Netspend.

By phone is for someone else to answer.

But those cards are junk business. No matter how it's sold.

Also Wood Forest from Walmart is junk . There’s no nsf charges to the customer and they get their money 1-2 days early

Senior Life out of Thomasville, Ga. will for tele-sales or face 2 face sales. As mentioned by JD and a few others it's jusually junk business. Call me if you'd like.

Direct Express, if on ssb, is actually decent business. The rest are terrible.

My local Walgreens, when I pay with my card thw machine pops an ad that says get paid two days early Netspend. People switch from DE or their bank to Netspend bc they want paid 2 days early.

The reality is that only "benefits" them for the first month then they are still waiting 30 days.

DE can be decent bc of social security billing. I have been bugging carriers to look at each ore paid card and develop a drafting system for a couple.hours after they get paid.

Banks have always gotten SS deposits a few days early.

It’s been their dirty little secret. As some of these cards started advertising it it put pressure on the banks to reveal the secret.

Now many banks are advertising it. It’s not new.

The market is forcing change.

Not all change is good.

Last edited:
Banks have always gotten SS deposits a few days early.

It’s been their dirty little secret. As some of these cards started advertising it it put pressure on the banks to reveal the secret.

Now many banks are advertising it. It’s not new.

The market is forcing change.

Not all change is good.
Perhaps companies need to offer 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th Mondays for those that get the checks deposited early?

Back