Aetna MAPD now has an nationwide SEP for Covid

The end dates in the Aetna memo had 6-30/22 & 9-30/22. You have heard differently? We keep hearing on the news about new outbreaks and the amount of mask-wearing ppl is noticeably increasing. To me, it’s hard to imagine that the MAPD companies and Guvment would want it to end.

Yes my fmo is grilling the regionals and there saying it’s still good but could end at any time . She’s seen a few rejected . I just threw one in Friday . The guy was tricked and moved on the phone at 4/30 end with dual sep . He called me and told me I just submitted dst for 6/1 as he never used oep sep .Tell you what I’ve had very good dual persistency when I save it once . They seem to have learned lesson . If they switch a second time I won’t contact . I dump habitual switchers . If I’m in house and they pull out 3 cards from last yr I walk . I got too many people to see .

Last edited:
Well then Don P, knock on some doors and get you some!!

21 last week . Did 2 on Connecture yesterday .I’m negotiating marketing for aep right now . I’m trying to get 50 k mailers . I’m hiring an appt setter . Looking for 60 appts a week . Going 7 days a week till dec 7 . Then I’m taking 2 solid months off

21 last week . Did 2 on Connecture yesterday .I’m negotiating marketing for aep right now . I’m trying to get 50 k mailers . I’m hiring an appt setter . Looking for 60 appts a week . Going 7 days a week till dec 7 . Then I’m taking 2 solid months off

60 aps a week

do you month

you cant possibly do 60 apps a week on your own compliantly

Appts . 10 set appts a day . 7 might show . A guys doing it right now . 50 k mailers will deliver 550-600 leads . Believe me it’s a Herculean task and will be very very tough . But I’m going to try it . I might fail . 7 sits will yield 5-7 appts a day ( 2 doubles ) and I might sell 20-30 hips . It requires going form 9-7 6 days a week and 1/2 day Sunday

Appts . 10 set appts a day . 7 might show . A guys doing it right now . 50 k mailers will deliver 550-600 leads . Believe me it’s a Herculean task and will be very very tough . But I’m going to try it . I might fail . 7 sits will yield 5-7 appts a day ( 2 doubles ) and I might sell 20-30 hips . It requires going form 9-7 6 days a week and 1/2 day Sunday

Are your prospects all in the same neighborhood?

Are your prospects all in the same neighborhood?

No I run 2 states . I saturate mail county’s . During aep Ill double mail county’s with different lead pieces to get as many leads as possible per county .So many leads 2-4 miles apart .

Back