Aetna MAPD now has an nationwide SEP for Covid

I’m just trying to build my book to 1000 fast . Then I’ll pull back and just manage and work referrals. Its tough no doubt .

Appts . 10 set appts a day . 7 might show . A guys doing it right now . 50 k mailers will deliver 550-600 leads . Believe me it’s a Herculean task and will be very very tough . But I’m going to try it . I might fail . 7 sits will yield 5-7 appts a day ( 2 doubles ) and I might sell 20-30 hips . It requires going form 9-7 6 days a week and 1/2 day Sunday

you must be young

I couldn't handle that anymore

Though when I first started on my own 2011 I probably could have, I worked overnights while running the buis during the day

good luck good plan if you can do it

if you do I wouldnt slack OEP though keep that momentum just cut out the weekends you should be good

take some extra time after OEP we don't know if these SEPs will last

you must be young

I couldn't handle that anymore

Though when I first started on my own 2011 I probably could have, I worked overnights while running the buis during the day

good luck good plan if you can do it

if you do I wouldnt slack OEP though keep that momentum just cut out the weekends you should be good

take some extra time after OEP we don't know if these SEPs will last

Agreed. I remember when I was younger (and I'm only 40) I was totally gung-ho about pushing myself to extremes. I mean, good for him if he wants that. Lord knows I do not.

interesting, I tried the covid SEP this week with Florida Blue, they said it already expired. Thankfully there was another disaster SEP I was able to use.
One of Fl blue's market managers just sent out about the covid SEP being available, barely two weeks ago. Seems like one hand don't know what the other is doing! :wacko:

Back