Affiliate Companies That Generate Leads for You?

Has anyone had luck with affiliate marketing companies on getting good insurance leads?

We launch aff campaigns through our network for advertisers.

How many leads per day are you looking for?

Last edited:
Nah Mark. They're talking about sites like Commission Junction. You design a page and they'll have internet marketers market it online to get you leads. They could have their friends go online and fill out the form so they get commission for the lead. You in return...well... get burned. You might have to pay $10 per lead or so.

I did cj for a while and made a little bit of money. I had ad's for all the other kinds of insurance that I didnt sell.

I made about $200 bucks from it.

Yeah, affiliates can bring you a lot of traffic (visitors to your web page) but there are a lot of scammers out there so you really need to watch them closely. The big Lead vendors use them. That is one reason why lead quality suffers. If you decide to go this route, make sure you have strict controls in place.

A good affiliate will be looking at his/her EPC (earnings per click). That means to attract the good affiliates you need to offer more money or have a higher converting landing page.

Back