Agent New to Final Expense Needs Help

Now would you look at that! Another NASCAR fan! I've gotten to where I don't like going to Richmond because they don't let you walk all the way around the track any more. All the yellow-coated security guys want you to find a seat and stay in it. Racin' just ain't what it used to be! How do you like this new "COT"? I think it's taken away from racing somehow. Not much real racing anymore...it's just about down to whoever gets out front, stays out front.
I knew if we looked hard enough we could find the good in each other!
Go Dale Jr!! (who's yours?)

That is good stuff... Let the healing begin... Belive it or not I pull for a Virginia guy... Elliott Sadler. 5 years ago my cousin got us some "Pit Passes." for the Vegas race. At the time he had a Sports/NASCAR Novelty store in Fredericksburg, and one of the suppliers gave him two Pit Passes. Which being a NASCAR fan turned out to be the best weekend of my life. But of all the drivers we came across and talked with, Sadler was far and away the kindest, friendliest one. So I have been proudly backing him 100% since then. It has been a rough couple of years I will admit, however I am #19 all the way.

Richmond is such an awesome track... I go to both the spring and fall races there. People where I live have no clue what they are missing. They go to the Indy or maybe Michigan and think they had a good time. I agree in regards to the COT, NASCAR sold it to everyone as if it was going to bring more parody to the sport; however it has just put the 4 big owners out in front even more imo.

Yeah, I like ole Elliott too...glad he finally cut that hair down a little. His brother Ernie is a pretty good fella too. Now Ward Burton is one of the nicest guys you'll ever meet too. He's a real people person, a genuine caring guy. Of course, that's what sets NASCAR apart from the other sports and a lot of people don't get it, but they are just people like you and I that just happen to be very good drivers and get paid very well. But most of them are just down to earth type people. Most of the people that don't like it, just don't get it and don't give "that redneck" stuff a chance. Yeah, it came from the rednecks, but not so much redneck anymore.
I'm originally from SC...Spartanburg to be exact, home of David Pearson...one of the best ever. Petty may be labeled as "The King", but Pearson and Earnhardt were better drivers. A lot of people don't realize the only reason Richard Petty won so many races is that he was the 1st one to have a national sponsor that poured at least 10 times the money into him than anyone else.
Ok, I'm going on and on here...If you can't tell, NASCAR is a passion of mine...I really think I should have been a driver...oh well, C'est La Vie, huh?:cool:

You could open the conversation with Mr____ are you aware that SS will only pay $255 towards your funeral costs?
I hvae an important question for you. Have you made plans to pay your funeral costs or will your family take care of that???? That could be an effective opener. Hope it helps.
ROB B

Duh! Of course one needs good training.
As I said in an earlier post: FE training is a ride-along plus 2 weeks to 2 months on the contracts. (I know, I know, there's the life-changing Friday morning conference calls and 15 leads every Sat. morning.)
Certainly with such great training, all of your agents should be doing much better than my modest example below, so don't be insulted that I'm low-balling your numbers...
But, even at at modest 3k weekly AP with 80% issued and paid, the difference in 50 weeks with a 10-15% higher contract is 12-18,000 dollars a year.
That's some VERY expensive training.

"All I said negatively about it is that once they are done training, they don't need you any more, but you certainly will keep them at the lower contracts!"

Precisely!

Duh! Of course one needs good training.
As I said in an earlier post: FE training is a ride-along plus 2 weeks to 2 months on the contracts. (I know, I know, there's the life-changing Friday morning conference calls and 15 leads every Sat. morning.)
Certainly with such great training, all of your agents should be doing much better than my modest example below, so don't be insulted that I'm low-balling your numbers...
But, even at at modest 3k weekly AP with 80% issued and paid, the difference in 50 weeks with a 10-15% higher contract is 12-18,000 dollars a year.
That's some VERY expensive training.

"All I said negatively about it is that once they are done training, they don't need you any more, but you certainly will keep them at the lower contracts!"

Precisely!

What are you talking about? Do you even know?

I know exactly what I'm talking about. Do you have a real question?

Yes, my real question is "what are you talking about?". Is it in code?

If you are saying that agent at EFES get only 80%, you do not know what you are talking about. If you are talking about some other organizations, I don't them all.

Are you recruiting?

I think rather you are reading in code.
My example was a general one, and I said nothing about efes. But, as I can see from your previous posts, you are the resident apologist for that group and one particular individual, so there is no surprise at your challenge. Your defensiveness points to the probability that maybe my example is like efes or, at least, not that far off from that way it is for the majority of new agents there.
However, my point is a general one and if it applies to efes, than that's the way it is. So, reread it. I'm sure you can figure it out.
Am I recruiting? No. But you are with your efes rah rah at every opportunity.
I am only trying to make new agents aware of the pitfalls of hooking up with anyone who promises great training, but then-as Todd King pointed out,"Once the training is done, you will certainly keep them at the lower contract." Or (in my words) then, when the relatively brief training is over, refuses to pay them fairly or release them and let them move on without the substantial penalty of starting over with new companies.
What don't you get?

Last edited:
Back