Agent Release Request

Are you still going to be selling with Jeweler's Mutual with the new employer? If not, just terminate your contract with them and be done.
I will not be. However, I cannot terminate the contract myself. When I spoke with the DOI they informed me that it is something that must be done by Jeweler's Mutual. I have reached out to JM and spoke with numerous employees who promise to "take care of it" and/or call me back the same day with an update but it never comes.

I will not be. However, I cannot terminate the contract myself. When I spoke with the DOI they informed me that it is something that must be done by Jeweler's Mutual. I have reached out to JM and spoke with numerous employees who promise to "take care of it" and/or call me back the same day with an update but it never comes.

Keep trying. If I were you, I would get an email of a person to send the request to. That way you have it in writing. It will be best if you do get it in writing.

You can terminate the contract yourself, by "simply" contacting the company and terminating it.

Keep trying. If I were you, I would get an email of a person to send the request to. That way you have it in writing. It will be best if you do get it in writing.

You can terminate the contract yourself, by "simply" contacting the company and terminating it.
Write the DOI requesting your CoA be terminated and Jeweler's telling them you are terminating your contract effective immediately.. Mail the letters by registered mail, return receipt requested. Then furnish your new company a copy of the letters and a copy of the receipts. `If the new company will not accept that, then you need to keep looking as that company will be no better to deal with than the present jerks..

Last edited:

I didnt think everyone that is appointed is contracted, especially if the compensation flows to an agency first or you are staff member or sub-agent.

unless your new employer cares, I would just ignore it. it will show at the state website, but eventually JM will cancel the appointment for lack of production as they wont want to pay the annual fee to maintain the appointment

the real issue is if your current employer wont employ you until you are cancelled by all the others.

I have only been able to find a consumer complaint form, is there a different way of doing this?

I'll call them for you and raise hell. If they don't make it happen - I'll blast them over 1000 social media groups until they do. Just for giggles.

PM me you name, NPN# or State License #, Name of Carrier and last 2 people you spoke with . . .

I'll call them for you and raise hell. If they don't make it happen - I'll blast them over 1000 social media groups until they do. Just for giggles.

PM me you name, NPN# or State License #, Name of Carrier and last 2 people you spoke with . . .

C'mon Man. Attractive female agent joins the forum & on her 1st post you are wanting astrology signs, contact info...........................LOL---just joking

C'mon Man. Attractive female agent joins the forum & on her 1st post you are wanting astrology signs, contact info...........................LOL---just joking

Ha - I'd fix her issue in 2 calls . . .

[ notice - I didn't ask for phone # tho ]

Plus - how do you know Tam identifies as female?

now it is getting a bit weird. On a positive note, I am & will always be her 1st Like on the Forums & currently still her one & only. Winning

That's because you are a special guy! Never let anyone take that away form you.

To be clear I was referring to you being a "guy" was not referring to you being special. :laugh::laugh::yes:

Sorry... was unable to resist. ;)

Your still NUMBER 1!

Back