Agents Going Out on Good Friday?

Regarding working Sundays, here in the very deep south (Jax, FL) where it seems like there are more churches than fast food joints the few times I have offered to make an appointment for Sunday the prospects let me know real quickly that they "Don't talk business on Sunday". If a prospect offered to meet on Sunday I'd be happy to.
It may just be an convenient excuse because they can't claim they have a Dr appointment. They probably would meet the Prize Patrol on Sunday.

I was always taught if you are selling FE on friday, you're doing it wrong.:biggrin:

Its a personal preference. Traditionally Fridays have not been fruitful for me. My production goal was met and my mind was starting to enjoy the 3 day weekend!

Regarding working Sundays, here in the very deep south (Jax, FL) where it seems like there are more churches than fast food joints the few times I have offered to make an appointment for Sunday the prospects let me know real quickly that they "Don't talk business on Sunday". If a prospect offered to meet on Sunday I'd be happy to.
It may just be an convenient excuse because they can't claim they have a Dr appointment. They probably would meet the Prize Patrol on Sunday.

You can bet that most of them go out to eat on Sunday.. Last I checked that is "doing business". As a minister, I "talk business" every Sunday. :1biggrin:

Back