AIG Guaranteed

JohnnyBlaze

Expert
Looking to get contracted for the AIG guaranteed issue product... Put in my app with Crowe & Associates in February...terrible process lol...Who wants lots of production under them for this product?

We can help you. Fill out the form here for contract level (80%) and online contracting link: https://digitalbga.com/aig-guaranteed-issue-life-insurance/

PM me after your first case and I'll send you 10 real-time exclusive FB generated burial leads in your state so you can get a taste of our quality leads we generate in house. That goes for anyone here.

Also, you can dual contract with AIG Guaranteed Issue.

Lastly, if anyone reading this has a downline and wants to market AIG GI, lets talk. We're direct with them (not through Amerilife like most are) and have higher levels available than most think exist.

Sadly, I have been trying to get contracted with them since Dec 2nd of 2017!
Yes, I said it. Dec 2 2017
Not casting stones at anyone. However, it is getting old.

Looking to get contracted for the AIG guaranteed issue product... Put in my app with Crowe & Associates in February...terrible process lol...Who wants lots of production under them for this product?

I'll get you 105% if you go as earned ;)

Sadly, I have been trying to get contracted with them since Dec 2nd of 2017!
Yes, I said it. Dec 2 2017
Not casting stones at anyone. However, it is getting old.

It should take less than 2 weeks. You'll typically get your agent number within 5 days and then it takes another week and a half to become fully contracted. There's something wrong with the processing of your contract.

Pretty sure you're joking, right? Getting approved for that level takes a lot of production and an approved recruiting/marketing plan.

If you could really go 105% instead of the 80% we commonly see, I don't think anyone would care about advances. If you could provide that kind of commish you could retire from knocking on doors and cross selling extermination services. Excuse me for that unneeded joke I couldn't help it. 105% really do tell!

If you could really go 105% instead of the 80% we commonly see...

Is anyone on less than 80%?

If you could provide that kind of commish you could retire from knocking on doors ... 105% really do tell!

There is an agent in my area who sells nothing but AIG and cold knocks all day, everyday. He's been doing it for years. I do not know what his commission rate is, but I imagine he must be doing well to keep it up as long as he has.

There is an agent in my area who sells nothing but AIG and cold knocks all day, everyday. He's been doing it for years. I do not know what his commission rate is, but I imagine he must be doing well to keep it up as long as he has.
That is the most bizarre thing I've read on here for awhile!
giphy.gif

Back