Allstate agency in Colorado is put on blast after Reddit Post about benefits

Is a livable wage too much to ask. Every job, even after school jobs should pay enough to support a family of 5, house payment, safe eco friendly car, vacations, streaming services, tablet, smart phone, aka all the basic human rights essentials

I had a post on Reddit that I responded to about working moms re-entering the workforce. I have a unlicensed admin that works for me 9-2 for $30/hr. They basically said I was taking advantage of her because it was not a FT position with a living wage regardless of her 20/hr per week availability. I suspect most on that Reddit sub are basement dwellers.

Don't. Hire. Leftists. EVER.

It sucks, but that's the world now.

When you employ people who believe that employment is the root of all evil, you get what you pay for.

I live in Northern CA and would be considered left leaning in the insurance world but I don’t disagree. If I am hiring and the applicants social media is full of entitlement and complaining it’s a hard pass.

When you employ people who believe that employment is the root of all evil, you get what you pay for.

Haha leftists are scary, they might pull this crap or just coast and start an EPLI lawsuit after you fire them for bad performance

There are plenty of gainfully employed leftists with desirable/lucrative skillsets. One can be critical of the system they need to participate in to survive, and many recognize that their duties supersede their philosophy. They're not all whining NEET reddit-dwellers. But I would hope anyone, regardless of political leaning, would peg this role (in the year of our lord 2022) at Tom's Insurance as a joke.

There are plenty of gainfully employed leftists with desirable/lucrative skillsets.

There are probably plenty of pedophiles who haven't molested any kids either. You're still an *** if you leave your kids with one, though.

One can be critical of the system they need to participate in to survive, and many recognize that their duties supersede their philosophy. They're not all whining NEET reddit-dwellers.

See above.

But I would hope anyone, regardless of political leaning, would peg this role (in the year of our lord 2022) at Tom's Insurance as a joke.

There are real people leaving real negative reviews on google to hurt his business. Hilarious?

I had a post on Reddit that I responded to about working moms re-entering the workforce. I have a unlicensed admin that works for me 9-2 for $30/hr. They basically said I was taking advantage of her because it was not a FT position with a living wage regardless of her 20/hr per week availability. I suspect most on that Reddit sub are basement dwellers.

The same people will claim you as a business owner pay no corporate taxes, get government welfare, etc, etc. I have literally taken a person's tax return & showed them real numbers by adding more income to their tax software & they still don't believe it because they have always been told people making more money, especially business owners pay lower & lower taxes as their income gets greater. It's like they don't believe a calculator even when they are keystroking each step in the math equation

Back