Allstate agency in Colorado is put on blast after Reddit Post about benefits

Is a livable wage too much to ask. Every job, even after school jobs should pay enough to support a family of 5, house payment, safe eco friendly car, vacations, streaming services, tablet, smart phone, aka all the basic human rights essentials

that's just basic, for that don't expect the work duties to be complete either

Man, if you think these situations are at all comparable to hiring a leftist for a job they're qualified for, one of 'em must've done something pretty bad to you.

I don't just think so, I know so.

They've murdered and starved an insane number of people and are trying to wreak havoc on the country I live in. Pardon me for caring.

I'm just gonna out myself here by saying that I think work culture in America could use reform. I think probably a lot of people (maybe not here) agree with me. The issue with reddit is that you have people who haven't worked a day in their lives on subreddits like anti-work who don't even know what they want and are there just to be contrarian, which bastardizes the whole idea of work reform.

I agree with a lot of the ideas on r/anti-work. I don't agree with an *** who hasn't had a job in two years dragging a local business publicly because he couldn't ask about benefits and sick time in the interview process. It just lumps everyone who desires work reform into one category of ***. And maybe I am an ***, but at least I want to do something with my life and don't blame the world for my problems.

I don't just think so, I know so.

They've murdered and starved an insane number of people and are trying to wreak havoc on the country I live in. Pardon me for caring.

It's good to care. For the record (for example), I'm thinking of the talented software engineer who espouses Marxist ideals on Twitter, not the talented software engineer who talks about planting a pipe bomb in the local billionaire's car.

I'd have no problem hiring someone who buys into QAnon conspiracies as long as they're good at what they do...just not anyone who participated in January 6. But I get it, the extremists on both sides have been effective at cowing traditionalists.

It's good to care. For the record (for example), I'm thinking of the talented software engineer who espouses Marxist ideals on Twitter, not the talented software engineer who talks about planting a pipe bomb in the local billionaire's car.

Anyone can see the dangers in hiring a psychotic terrorist. It takes a trained eye to see the dangers in hiring the talented software engineer who espouses Marxist ideals.

The core of "Marxist ideals" is that employment is the root of human suffering, that the greatest good one can do is to undermine it toward causing its demise.

I'd have no problem hiring someone who buys into QAnon conspiracies as long as they're good at what they do...just not anyone who participated in January 6. But I get it, the extremists on both sides have been effective at cowing traditionalists.

Employing a Marxist is like having a QAnon conspiracist be head of security at the Clintons' house. Sure, maybe you've got one who places professional duty above all else...but I wouldn't bet on it.

Anyone can see the dangers in hiring a psychotic terroris

But some that know a person is a pyschotic terrorist still chose to be connected to him. IE: Obama-Biden knowingly stayed connected to convicted terrorist murderer Bill Ayers who I believe was involved in over 25 planned bombings including the Capitol, Pentagon & several other.

But some that know a person is a pyschotic terrorist still chose to be connected to him. IE: Obama-Biden knowingly stayed connected to convicted terrorist murderer Bill Ayers who I believe was involved in over 25 planned bombings including the Capitol, Pentagon & several other.

That's true, too.

When your long-term plan is to destroy society so you can replace it with something new, psychotic terrorists are probably seen as useful.

Back