Am I Charge Back Hell?

What do you think your average premium is? Some people buy more than they can afford. Anyone I'm concerned about i write them a smaller amount. If they pay it good i go back and see about increasing then. Hold your head up, don't get swamped with them that often. You'll come through it just fine.

Fifty seven bucks I think. Im gonna keep chugging

I give all new sales clients a call every month around payment time.. to se if they have any question's and TO REMIND THEM OF THE PAYMENT THAT IS UPCOMEING! NO CHARGE BACKS SO FAR!:biggrin:

The typical FE buyer doesn't have cash in the bank. This time of year they are very susceptible to missing payments. But if it continues into the spring stop wasting time on them and move on

Especially the small ones

I give all new sales clients a call every month around payment time.. to se if they have any question's and TO REMIND THEM OF THE PAYMENT THAT IS UPCOMEING! NO CHARGE BACKS SO FAR!:biggrin:

How many clients do you have? I have a little over a hundred I think. I don't see how I can do that? Do you mean to say you call the new ones whose first payments willl be this month?

How many clients do you have? I have a little over a hundred I think. I don't see how I can do that? Do you mean to say you call the new ones whose first payments willl be this month?

it's called taken about 1.5 hour's a month make the phone calls leave messages to all those clients you got advances for. GET TO WORK..IT'S YOUR MONEY! and you my be suprised you may get a lead for a NEW CLIENT!;)

The secret is stop selling to the ghetto and start selling working-class and up, preferably in the rural areas.

If new agents would follow this one rule, it will stop a lot of the chargeback hell from occurring.

funny you said that, I was reviewing my numbers yesterday and I noticed that my clients in middle income areas have a 0% lapse rate. Another broker I know who mails the nice areas earns a nice 150k net a year (of course he's unhappy with that amount),

Back