Ambetter ain't Better?

Russ

Guru
1000 Post Club
Florida
I have written a few major meds on the exchange with Ambetter. I wake up and read my emails and get this one from Ambetter...."The purpose of this email is to notify you that your contract in FL has been terminated."...

Tried to go on my agent portal...blocked. Tried calling them at 1-855-700-7985....after waiting 15 minutes I am informed the call center is not available anymore.

Yeah....they'll probably keep my commissions. I don't get it. Anyone else have this dilemma with them...the Ain'tbetter company is affiliated with Centene Corp. :skeptical::skeptical:

Centene has probably 50 to 100 times more capital than even UHC and still has the worst customer service and policy administration of any carrier that I have ever written. If you weren't aware, Centene is also the company responsible for Wellcare.

Centene has probably 50 to 100 times more capital than even UHC and still has the worst customer service and policy administration of any carrier that I have ever written. If you weren't aware, Centene is also the company responsible for Wellcare.

Not quite. WellCare was responsible for themselves. Centene purchased WellCare in 2019. The challenges with WellCare began long before that merger.

Are you a millennial? The acquisition occurred 3 years ago, can't play victimhood, Centene bought the company and should have cleaned them up by now.

Your smoking dope . United has a mkt cap of $500 bil and does near $300 bil of revenue. Centene has a mkt cap of $40 bil and does $125 bil of revenue . United is one of the biggest and most profitable co’s on the planet.

Your smoking dope . United has a mkt cap of $500 bil and does near $300 bil of revenue. Centene has a mkt cap of $40 bil and does $125 bil of revenue . United is one of the biggest and most profitable co’s on the planet.
Why aren't you out knocking on doors telling people that you are their Medicare Agent. and you are here to help them get their$170 back? SB

Why aren't you out knocking on doors telling people that you are their Medicare Agent. and you are here to help them get their$170 back? SB

9 this week !!! How many you done this week hot shot? I bet you haven’t written 10 Medicare policy’s this yr .

Back