Ambetter ain't Better?

Centene has probably 50 to 100 times more capital than even UHC and still has the worst customer service and policy administration of any carrier that I have ever written. If you weren't aware, Centene is also the company responsible for Wellcare.
UHC has more than double the revenue of Centene.

UHC has more than double the revenue of Centene.

UHC has nearly 7 times the operating income as Centene based on 12/31/2021 figures. And 6 times free cash flow. Those are easy figures to look up. Or we can just believe that Centene has 50 to 100 times more capital than UHC as we were told in an earlier post.

One of the best insults I've received in quite some time is on this thread when I was called a millennial. I'm 52 and the parent of two millennials.

9 this week !!! How many you done this week hot shot? I bet you haven’t written 10 Medicare policy’s this yr .
:SLEEP::SLEEP:
17 new, 12 medicare/5 aca and an additional 4 med sup rewrites on existing clients that were on the 6th year w/ an old med sup

:SLEEP::SLEEP:
17 new, 12 medicare/5 aca and an additional 4 med sup rewrites on existing clients that were on the 6th year w/ an old med sup

Great job !!! Show me your platinum certificate with United or your 20 k ambassador pts with Humana . I proved mine . This is the net anyone can claim anything .

Back