Ambetter ain't Better?

Great job !!! Show me your platinum certificate with United or your 20 k ambassador pts with Humana . I proved mine . This is the net anyone can claim anything .

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220527-161704.png
    Screenshot_20220527-161704.png
    186.7 KB · Views: 19

Congrats !!! But that could mean either 500 on books or you wrote 200 new ones .But either way good job . As I recall you also recruit .

Well Don P bragging about violating the spirit of marketing laws in regards to MAPD and bragging about the apps you are bringing as a result of your violation is sad. Going door to door in search of those in cognitive decline to switch their MAPD is morally repugnant and completely out of the scope of ethically compliant behavior of a licensed insurance producer. You make it perfectly clear --you don't care. If any friend of mine is switched by your BS door knocking I will find you and deal with you personally.

literally EVERY thread I see you in you are bragging about your production lol

GREAT JOB but your production doesn't prove your points and disprove others.

Whatever Don sold this week I did one more.

In fact, everyone on the forum, including LastDollar sold more than Don did.

And Tommy Flanagan outsold all of us combined. Yeah, that's the ticket!

Last edited:
Nope. Not a clue. I wrote 4 plans during AEP.

you got to write a min of 10 a yr with Ambetter and they still might screw with you . 10 min is the # in your contract .The broker from the home office called me at least 20 times over last 2 years bugging me and I wrote 53 with them this yr . I never responded 1 time to him .

you got to write a min of 10 a yr with Ambetter and they still might screw with you . 10 min is the # in your contract .The broker from the home office called me at least 20 times over last 2 years bugging me and I wrote 53 with them this yr . I never responded 1 time to him .
I haven’t been with them a year. 6 months.

Back