Americo standard

nfl72

Guru
1000 Post Club
I met a lady yesterday that has a $7,000 policy with Americo. She couldn't find the policy so we called Americo. They stated it was approved standard. The lady has a list of meds a mile long, over 15. She has dementia and has been taking Aricept for 5 years. She also takes seizure meds and has seizures quite often. The policy was written in April of 21. I wasn't aware of Americo approving people like that?

Sounds like none of her prescriptions show up on the RX check and she snuck through.

VA!!!!!!!! I had a woman like that thats 72 . People who fill their meds at the va don’t show up on rx checks . It’s basically a Gi if they answer all questions no . Yesterday i wrote a supposedly clean woman with Am Am and and got a mib hit refer to HO. Pivoted to RNA and went right threw . But wow Rna is almost Gi price at ages 50-60

Lol . For this client no . I just paid a nice claim out on his mother . But if I ran into that on the street I’d replace that in seconds . But the moral of the story is Rna has some incredible underwriting. A while ago I had a family benefit rejected straight out and pivoted to rna and it flew right threw. To be honest Am Am’s underwriting is hit or miss . Had few go threw with multiple inhalers no issues then the inhalers cause rop . My favorite 2 carriers for ease of E-App are rna and am am .

Back