• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

An Effective Way I Use to Save Nsf's

Clients never give me the wrong date for a draft. In fact, they call me when they don't see the draft take place or they know there is going to be a NSF.

Customers may, and suspects usually do. Clients never do.

If someone is purposely trying to give you the wrong draft date, it is likely they really don't want to do business with you, but are incapable of saying no.

Respect intended. Are u a car insurance salesmen on the final expense forum?

I disagree.. Not everybody was born with the same talents or skills. On the other hand, maybe we should be thankful there are people who are not good money managers.. If it weren't for them there would be no FE market. I always like the fact that JD speaks of them as "my people". Even though I am sure he gets irritated with some, by and large he likes the people he works with.

Im not saying I dont like them, Im just stating what many on here are too scared or willing to post or admit, these people are dregs on humanity for the most part, you know (welfare, disability and they dont deserve it, milking the system) If that makes me a bad guy so be it, without them I would just sell something else. I dont do it to "help" them, although that is a great by product of me doing my best at this. It is true not everybody was born with the same talents or skills but its a fact...unless you have brain damage there is a level playing field for most in the beginning for everyone in this country...is it my fault they foolishly lived like a rumpus and dont have a pot to pee in? No, not my fault, not your fault, it is their problem and burden to deal with, Im just there to make it a little less painful. If that makes me a bad guy, then Im a bad guy.

Respect intended. Are u a car insurance salesmen on the final expense forum?

Probably does his home owners/ car insurance thing. That's when they become clients. Haha. When they buy both . Volagent loves his multi coverage middle class Americans

Originally Posted by VolAgent View Post
Clients never give me the wrong date for a draft. In fact, they call me when they don't see the draft take place or they know there is going to be a NSF.

If someone is purposely trying to give you the wrong draft date, it is likely they really don't want to do business with you, but are incapable of saying no.

Bcrane>> Respect intended. Are u a car insurance salesmen on the final expense forum?

You have no idea what he is talking about do you.

Originally Posted by VolAgent View Post

Bcrane>> Respect intended. Are u a car insurance salesmen on the final expense forum?

You have no idea what he is talking about do you.

Yah. He's Refering to final expense buyers as responsible people. Haha. If u expected all final expense buyers to be responsible people you would drown To death on Non placements, Ntos and nsfs. Never expect any of these people to be responsible. Act like their money manager and you will do just fine. Stop hating and start appreciating. It's good advice. It's not about how much ap you put up in a week. It is about how much of it is stil on the books.

Last edited:
Im not saying I dont like them, Im just stating what many on here are too scared or willing to post or admit, these people are dregs on humanity for the most part, you know (welfare, disability and they dont deserve it, milking the system) If that makes me a bad guy so be it, without them I would just sell something else. I dont do it to "help" them, although that is a great by product of me doing my best at this. It is true not everybody was born with the same talents or skills but its a fact...unless you have brain damage there is a level playing field for most in the beginning for everyone in this country...is it my fault they foolishly lived like a rumpus and dont have a pot to pee in? No, not my fault, not your fault, it is their problem and burden to deal with, Im just there to make it a little less painful. If that makes me a bad guy, then Im a bad guy.

Gee.. who implied you were a bad guy? Not me.. :no:

Yah. He's Refering to final expense buyers as responsible people. Haha. If u expected all final expense buyers to be responsible people you would drown To death on Non placements, Ntos and nsfs. Never expect any of these people to be responsible. Act like their money manager and you will do just fine. Stop hating and start appreciating. It's good advice. It's not about how much ap you put up in a week. It is about how much of it is stil on the books.

Like I said, you have no idea what he is saying.

Back