An Effective Way I Use to Save Nsf's

Since you think what you put in the bank this week was a big deal, Lee probably banked more in one day this week that you did for the week. In fact, a lot of the guys you are sniping at did so. (I am not one of them).. You might profit from listening to them.

I did drive almost 8 hrs one way and hotel'd it for one FE appointment. Had a dog bite a hole in my pant cuff on the second meeting. So he may be the smarter one. Did have a great Chicken Enchilada and a nice local IPA. So it was worth it.

I did drive almost 8 hrs one way and hotel'd it for one FE appointment. Had a dog bite a hole in my pant cuff on the second meeting. So he may be the smarter one. Did have a great Chicken Enchilada and a nice local IPA. So it was worth it.

Is it bad that when I read this...my first reaction was, 'Lee wore pants with a cuff?'

Is it bad that when I read this...my first reaction was, 'Lee wore pants with a cuff?'

That is funny. The first appointment was in a nice part of Chula Vista with a Pastor and his mother. So I had to fake it. Should have changed for the one in South Central LA. Did the appointment on the porch with the boxes of depends and chucks. Accidentally put my chair leg on her O2 hose. :err: Damn dogs broke out of the screen doors just as I got to the gate the little one got me.

He is 23. Maybe they finally dropped and he got an unfamiliar rush of testosterone coursing through his little veins and that is making him get all chesty with poor people.:err:

----------

:twitchy:
Ahhh, we do not like mace or jail?, Duh!

Whoaa now hang on their partner, no mace or jail here. Maybe a little malice but hey no one likes growing up eh:D

----------

Since you think what you put in the bank this week was a big deal, Lee probably banked more in one day this week that you did for the week. In fact, a lot of the guys you are sniping at did so. (I am not one of them).. You might profit from listening to them.

What was that you said about not judging someone for having less?;)

Back