Another MA article.

Probably a good thing.

Supplements have a monthly premium and are sold by insurance agents. Are you sure you could do that?

Offer it to everyone of my clients but few want it when explained properly. Do you show both options or use the good old scare tactics?

Are you even a serious Medicare agent that knows all the in and outs of it? Comments like this make me wonder. Sure you are a nice guy but feel like you have never even compared the different options but read Somarco’s articles and think they must be gospel. Do some research yourself and see what you think.
Damn. Where do I start ...,

Yep I'm pretty serious and yep I know the ins and outs of Medicare. 35 years worth. And I've even taught college level classes on the subject.

As far as my comments, I've got one hell of a sense of humor. Not going to be any apologies.

Rest assured that I am quite fluent with the ins and outs of both OM and MA.

As for @somarco I read everything he posts. In addition to being a personal friend, I find his posts educational and informative.

As for you, I be more than willing to read your posts but I've never seen you post anything that was either educational nor informative.

Damn. Where do I start ...,

Yep I'm pretty serious and yep I know the ins and outs of Medicare. 35 years worth. And I've even taught college level classes on the subject.

As far as my comments, I've got one hell of a sense of humor. Not going to be any apologies.

Rest assured that I am quite fluent with the ins and outs of both OM and MA.

As for @somarco I read everything he posts. In addition to being a personal friend, I find his posts educational and informative.

As for you, I be more than willing to read your posts but I've never seen you post anything that was either educational nor informative.

You better get to bed, more MA bashing to do tomorrow while we are out selling the hell out of things. Sleep like a baby!!!!!

Doesn't midlevel live in a state with special medicare plans?

Can he even compare to other state options?
I think so. I've seen him post about offering Cost Plans.

Although I know what they are, I've never seen one. Don't have them in Georgia.

All I know about him is that he doesn't think too much of us supplement guys.

Back