Another DSNP thread

I have certainly had more issues with this in the past couple months, than ever before. The redeterminations, people losing medicaid, and also people who were recently approved for QMB and elegible for the UHC DSNP, will soon thereafter be shown as "ineligible medicaid plan" or something like that.

In some state like OK, DHS is impossible to communicate with. Even a beneficiary cannot contact them without going in person to their office. Other states, I have found to have significantly better systems in place, and we can reach them on the phone within minutes, and get solid answers.

I was recently asking myself, I wonder if UHC doesnt want the DSNP business? Maybe they are sabotaging this, with Jarvis going back and forth? Surely that is not the case, but I am trying out what has changed...
I wondered the same, but then again, I've wondered why it takes soooo long for my GI supps to get issued---like are they waiting for someone to come along and put em in an MAPD. I mean this biz always makes me questions things constantly.

Thanks ya all. Some days i know I've written too much too fast, others I say to myself, whatever....something always comes up and just deal with each issue as it arises.

this dsnp is driving me bonks today. Tomorrow it will be something else I'm sure.

Back