Any Experience with Www.senior-sales.com??

It's fishy to me, if you accept CC, then you accept them, and the fees are nominal.

Like I was saying, they say they'll take the credit card and give a 20% discount on reorders is because they know they'll never fulfill the 1st order, so you won't be reordering. I've read so many threads and post from these poor suckers that got scammed.

Senior Sales looks more like a lead scam if you look at the address
Senior Sales senior-sales @ com The Website shows a office building, but Google maps shows a UPS Store mailbox, 2300 McDermott Dr Ste 200-272, Plano TX 75025
Another website medicare-leads @ com has the same UPS address.

Definitely stay away. Take from one of the poor suckers who got scammed. There is only one person who you can talk to, and that is Bella Thorne who answers the phone (if it gets answered at all). Stay away.

that name was what made me stay away, I mean feeling something was off to begin with and then her name is going to be the same as an actress Really

Thank you all for uncovering these clowns.:1eek: I have started the process with another. . .need to discover if they are the real deal or another clownshow:

seniorleads (dot) com

They hit you for a non-refundable $179 startup fee, and then per lead.

Anybody vouch for these people?

I tried them and here is what happened with me.
The first warning sign was that they would not take a credit card for the order, they wanted to wire transfer..
The telemarketing is outsourced to someplace like India, I couldn't understand the people on the recording of the phone call. Neither could the people getting the call.
All in all it was a horrible experience and it will cost more money in legal fees than the lead order was if I try to get my money back.
So I guess that was me paying to learn a lesson.
Save you money. Don't use this company!

Guys, its real simple. If they wont take an order with a cc or paypal run, dont walk, run fast. Clear indicator they are scammers. Feel free to click my links below and check me out.

Back