Any Experience?

The policy should be owned by a guardian at Settlers that can complete the phi without any issues for insureds 25 and over on the silver plan.

Most carriers allow the owner of a policy to complete a PHI. It is not that unusual an owner complete it in cases of the mentally challanged.

Settlers is about the only carrief to do immediate coverage in these cases at such a low age. Most FE plans would be graded and when graded the minimum age usually is age 50.

That is not true in the case of Settlers, I had a PI declined last week that had a terrible time with the PHI, they declined for that although he should have been approved regarding one med and he has schizophrenia, they just flat out denied based on the phi and would not allow his mother, the Owner to do the phi. So of course I placed him with a different carrier.

That is not true in the case of Settlers, I had a PI declined last week that had a terrible time with the PHI, they declined for that although he should have been approved regarding one med and he has schizophrenia, they just flat out denied based on the phi and would not allow his mother, the Owner to do the phi. So of course I placed him with a different carrier.

Yes. That is my challenge. He can't do the phi. His father is his guardian, pay or and owner. Mentally challenged and has seizures...

----------

Remember, it depends on how mentally challenged they are....Settlers is gonna want a PHI if I remember correctly. IF he cant pass the smell test on the phi you will get a decline, Id just write it with SNL Security Care Plan, falls within age guidelines for that product as well with no PHI. They are the only company I would write at this point with no phi.

Thanks for this. Do you have their contact info. please? Thanks.

----------

You should already have it in your bag. Settlers Silver. 1day full coverage. That's where I put all mentally handicapped adults. Siezures are fine too.

If you don't already have them, you should. We are a national IMO for them. My contact info is on my website. Give me a call and I'll bring you up to speed on all the type cases they are great for.

Very usable company.

Newby what's your website please? Thanks.

Yes. That is my challenge. He can't do the phi. His father is his guardian, pay or and owner. Mentally challenged and has seizures... ---------- Thanks for this. Do you have their contact info. please? Thanks. ---------- Newby what's your website please? Thanks.

www.fexcontracting.com

You would be better off to call our agent support person (Mark) today at (765) 618-8044

I'm sitting around the hospital all day today having some tests run. No phone access.

With Settlers the POA (Power of Attorney) can do the phone interview on behalf of the insured.

With Settlers the POA (Power of Attorney) can do the phone interview on behalf of the insured.

Its his mother and I dont think she had a POA on him, she was just going to be the Owner of the policy. He lives with her.

----------

— Your inside track to selling more, making more and working smarter

You would be better off to call our agent support person (Mark) today at (765) 618-8044

I'm sitting around the hospital all day today having some tests run. No phone access.

Hope all is well Scott, see ya Wednesday.

Back