ANY IMO /FMO TO AVOID?

yeyajo

ANY RECOMENDATIONS

I been doing my research on wich IMO should I be part of , currenlty heard of PHP, WFG and little bit of FFL & Premier however Im not looking to be captive anymore , do you have any helpfull recomendations or can you share your experience with previous companies mentioned

@DHK
Im not interested on recruiting at this point I had done it before but at this point I prefer to be a true independent insurance
Do you have some IMO names I can look up too ?

I currently do TERM, ROP, FE, IUL, I been ask for health so that's something I would like to add eventually
I feel the training for product would be handy

Depends what you want to do, I have had as many as four, one for IUL's, one for FE/Mtg Prot and one for Annuities. Go with training and support. Ask if they have "open release policy' and if they want to contract you at 70%, move on. @Todd King comes highly recommended. as does Robin Bales with Entourage for FE/Medicare because of her live, in the field underwriting help. Find her on FB.

Other suggested IMO's to interview, I'm sure there's others but the ones below are ones I've had good experiences with:

LifePro for IULs (you'll have your own agent concierge assigned to you)
David Duford @Rearden here for FE/Annuity - great training and good comp
Gordon Marketing for Health products - family-run, great support

Sometimes it's best to run all your business through one IMO for the trips and perks, but if you're not going to be producing at the top level, it doesn't matter. Go where the training, support and their specialty is.

Last edited:
Back