Any reviews on Digital Agents United

Digital Agents United cold calls the leads and then transfers them. I have recently had an experience with them that I prefer not to post about. If you have any questions about my experience, please let me know directly.
Hey Tamra, that was actually me that you spoke with at DAU. To date, you are the only agent we have ever cut off from our system. With that being said, other SNL agents are still thriving on our leads.

Appreciate it
Hey Michael, I wasn't able to find you in our system. You can respond to me here publicly to get this situation resolved. For the client's private information, please DM me and we can check everything. It is not uncommon for clients to claim they are on the DNC or suing when in fact they are neither.

The owner of the company should have offered you 100% legal indemnification upfront before you ever took a single phone call.

If you need help with the situation you are in, please reach out to me. I would be happy to help in anyway I can - [email protected]
We do offer indemnification to agents and have paid every suit in full that an agent has ever received. To date, we have only received 3 suits, and we paid all 3. 2/3 of those were from a notorious litigator in PA that plenty of people have had hit them.

Back