Any reviews on Digital Agents United

If the op got a live transfer that claimed to be on the dnc is there protection there or how would you be able to scrub on the fly a transferred in caller?
That's a good question. I don't do those type of leads, so I haven't looked into the rules. I guess that if they call in, they're giving you permission to call/communicate with them.

If they are a live transfer didn’t they supposedly call in from a TV commercial or something? Or are you buying live transfers that someone is cold calling?

It was a call transferred to me. The client didn't call in. I'm not sure if they are cold calling them.

My understanding is that once the call is made to a dnc person.. the damage is done.. you can ask if it;s ok to talk.. if they're on the list etc.. no matter.. they can file suit.. i believe they try and sue everyone the agent , the carrier and the transfer company..

how did you fine this transfer??

My understanding is that once the call is made to a dnc person.. the damage is done.. you can ask if it;s ok to talk.. if they're on the list etc.. no matter.. they can file suit.. i believe they try and sue everyone the agent , the carrier and the transfer company..

how did you fine this transfer??
find... typo

Back