Any reviews on Digital Agents United

I don't know anything about this company one way or the other, but if it option the DNC doesn't matter (90 days I think). People call dm leads for appointments all the time. I imagine a fair number are on the DNC.

I don't know anything about this company one way or the other, but if it option the DNC doesn't matter (90 days I think). People call dm leads for appointments all the time. I imagine a fair number are on the DNC.

People put their phone number on the BRC. That covers the DNC.

It was a call transferred to me. The client didn't call in. I'm not sure if they are cold calling them.

The owner of the company should have offered you 100% legal indemnification upfront before you ever took a single phone call.

If you need help with the situation you are in, please reach out to me. I would be happy to help in anyway I can - [email protected]

Last edited:
I ordered callback leads from digital agents united. Come to find out these are aged leads (I learned after I had ordered) and they have a no refund policy.
The call recordings are clearly by someone outside the us so I wonder if they are TCPA compliant .
I’ll would not recommend them at all.

Digital Agents United cold calls the leads and then transfers them. I have recently had an experience with them that I prefer not to post about. If you have any questions about my experience, please let me know directly.

Latest posts

Back