Anybody Ever Used Callbox?

GetInsurance

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
Michigan
Has anybody here ever used Call Box? Their website is callboxinc.com. Looks like a call canter out of the philipines. The guy told me it's $1,800 monthly for 1 telemarketer working 40 hrs per week on my campaign. Sounds decent if it's actually legit and not a scam of some sorts.

Most clients can tell when the person is really not from America. They also don't really understand us when we talk back to them.

I've never used anything like that, but I won't not mind seeing the results from someone that has tried it on this forum.

Most clients can tell when the person is really not from America. They also don't really understand us when we talk back to them...

When I was in the Army I was in training with a guy from just north of Boston, Mass, and a young marine from Bainbridge, GA. After nine months together every day they still did not understand each other. It was very funny though!

Would think for 1800. monthly you could hire someone local to do the same thing.. I have never used service you mentioned, but have had telemarketer, with good results

I agree, $1800 per month seems a bit pricey for some guy/girl half way around the world calling for you. Besides, does that come with any guarantee for production of qualified leads/appointments?

I would rather contract an experienced telemarketer locally to work part-time for 10-20 hours per week at $8-10 an hour with bonuses for confirmed lead/appointment. Give them the scripts, a desk, a phone, lists to call (or predictive dialer if you want). They should be able to pull at least a few good leads per hour, which would be well worth the investment.

I want some young sexy ladies voice making my phone calls.

Not someone that don't even live in the USA and is just learning English.

I'm tired of Out Sourcing our jobs.

Guys,
I just got done withe a 90 day campaign with them and spent $5,500 USD. I got a handful of poorly qualified leads from them. No one so far has shown up to the follow up call- mainly because they push prospects into a date that is meaningless (no permission given).

They do lead generation but I can also go into a mall and round up 20 people for you to talk to that have nothing to do with your business or that are the wrong people. That's Call box. You get what you pay for, and granted that isn't that much (couple month's sales salary) and what you get back is about the same. I would NOT recommend them unless you are a gambler or your product or service is an "easy" sell and you don't need any lead qualification or nurturing (they say they do both but they do not).

Best of luck,
Tony

Why is anybody committing that kind of money to someone to provide leads? Do these ever really pan out?

I just can't see handing over a huge chunk of change on a promise from someone across the country that I can't take a baseball bat to if they screw me. Yet, time and time again I see agents dump several thousand dollars to people who won't even talk to them after the check clears. WHY?

Can you give me a good reason to give somebody that kind of money? I mean I use net leads and I pay as I go, so it's not like I'm perfect, but I may drop or lose a hundred bucks when a deal sours. Protect yourselves for crying out loud. Learn to walk away from a deal if it doesn't suit you.

There absolutely no guaranteed leads out there, if a company's too demanding or restricitive... WALK AWAY.

Back