Anybody Ever Used Callbox?

Has anybody here ever used Call Box? Their website is callboxinc.com. Looks like a call canter out of the philipines. The guy told me it's $1,800 monthly for 1 telemarketer working 40 hrs per week on my campaign. Sounds decent if it's actually legit and not a scam of some sorts.

No I did not use callbox. But I have to look at that the offer is fine. but need to check out whether the call center cervices is ok.

I have contemplated working with one before out of the Philipines but the cost was a little less. I believe $10 per hour with a minimum $800 commitment to get started and they paid for 3 days of training. You also got to interview and pick who you wanted to work with. I couldn't tell you for the life of me who it was with would have to check my e-mail for that. I think it wouldn't be so bad if we could just get them to fill out lead forms for me and then e-mail the forms for me to quote and call back. Seemed pretty decent. The accent wasn't bad either, was a little colonial to be honest.

Sounds like Office Goblins to me....I looked into them and everything checked out well, owner of the company seemed like a good guy, but I just decided not to use any service of this kind in the end

I have contemplated working with one before out of the Philipines but the cost was a little less. I believe $10 per hour with a minimum $800 commitment to get started and they paid for 3 days of training. You also got to interview and pick who you wanted to work with. I couldn't tell you for the life of me who it was with would have to check my e-mail for that. I think it wouldn't be so bad if we could just get them to fill out lead forms for me and then e-mail the forms for me to quote and call back. Seemed pretty decent. The accent wasn't bad either, was a little colonial to be honest.

Has anybody here ever used Call Box? Their website is callboxinc.com. Looks like a call canter out of the philipines. The guy told me it's $1,800 monthly for 1 telemarketer working 40 hrs per week on my campaign. Sounds decent if it's actually legit and not a scam of some sorts.

Talk to Twilight on this forum. He has experience using the Philippines for telemarketing. I am pretty sure you should be able to hire them for about 25% of that price you were quoted. In that part of the world $1800 should buy you an army people calling.

Back