Anybody Have Experience with TJ Telemarketing.com?

jpetreeko

I just wanted to say right off the bat how valuable I feel this forum is for new agents. I'm a seasoned business owner and professional, and I find the input and experiences shared here essential for my success in something that is a "new arena" for me.

Now let me get right to the point... I am trying to maximize lead resources (mainly telemarketing as it appears to have a better overall ROI than many of the traditional internet lead sources). I'm in the process of doing due diligence on numerous company's and I wanted to know if anyone out there has a specific suggestion on what company(s) to utilize? I'm interviewing TJ's Telemarketing initially so if anyone out there has had good or bad experience with them please let me know. BTW I am currently selling supplemental insurance, but getting other's on the boards very soon so I can offer a full tool-belt of product offerings for any client(s) I come in contact with. Thanks again for all of your input and expertise in advance!

Sincerely,

Jon Petreeko
Petreeko Business Systems, LLC

Did not have good results with TJ telemarketing.

We market to business and all we got was whomever answered the phone saying it is okay they never talk with the owners as promised.

Did not have good results with TJ telemarketing.

We market to business and all we got was whomever answered the phone saying it is okay they never talk with the owners as promised.

I second that. Had the same problem, so I say "Pass" on TJ.

Thanks guys... the input is appreciated. On that same note do you have any recommendations as far as any good telemarketing company(s) are concerned? I don't mind spending money as long as the ROI is reasonable. I'm just going to use a local firm if a larger, national operation is not recommended. Take care,

Jon Petreeko

I just wanted to say right off the bat how valuable I feel this forum is for new agents. I'm a seasoned business owner and professional, and I find the input and experiences shared here essential for my success in something that is a "new arena" for me.

Now let me get right to the point... I am trying to maximize lead resources (mainly telemarketing as it appears to have a better overall ROI than many of the traditional internet lead sources). I'm in the process of doing due diligence on numerous company's and I wanted to know if anyone out there has a specific suggestion on what company(s) to utilize? I'm interviewing TJ's Telemarketing initially so if anyone out there has had good or bad experience with them please let me know. BTW I am currently selling supplemental insurance, but getting other's on the boards very soon so I can offer a full tool-belt of product offerings for any client(s) I come in contact with. Thanks again for all of your input and expertise in advance!

Sincerely,

Jon Petreeko

I would be happy to be interviewed, and get the chance to explain what I do and how I do it let me know.

yes try mfancher he is a member of the forum, we try to use fellow members. You can use the search function. to check him out. While i have not used him, i did pick his brain a couples. You may also want to talk with matt, he is our data guy.

Latest posts

Back