Anyone Has Good Scripts for the Appointment Setter for FE

I guess you didn't catch that I was joking, but that should be the most important part of any script.

That's a great script for FE. What do you say when calling about a med sup? Do you ask about a funeral plan?:D

I thought someone also mentioned wanting a script for med supp as well. You know if you were very smart you could tweek it to fit FE. But go ahead and be a smart ass if it makes you fill better. I can laugh all the way to the bank.
:laugh::laugh::laugh:

No one likes competition with their business, so chances are people will not tell you good scripts that give away their "secrets". Although, I would act personable and try not to sound like you are reading from a paper when you call.

Good point, you shouldn't make calls until you have your script down to the point where it sounds conversational. Practice on your family, or in the mirror, not on the people who are paying your mortgage.:)

Awesome!!:goofy:

Try this...

Hey Ms. Jones..this is Greg calling, how's everything going today? Great! We've been asked to call the citizens of Wake County this week and inform everyone about possible soc.sec. death benefits and about the high cost of funerals. You may not realize it but when you pass away your family and children will be responsible for this $8000-$10,000 funeral bill.

We are helping people enroll in a final expense plan that will take that financial burden away from your children. We have a plan available for everyone (assuming you have a guaranteed issue plan available). We also have state licensed representatives in your area today and tomorrow.

If you would like to look at this plan we can have one of the reps visit with you for a few minutes. Is mornings, afternoons, or evenings best for you. Would you like info for anyone else in your family? Ok between 10am-11am tomorrow sounds fine. If an emergency comes up and you can not be there please call me back immediately at (your cell #).

Do you want to buy some life insurance?

This is a great script.

This script will work FAR better than they most agents use the phone.

9am. Check various websites
10am. Out of coffee.....make more
11am Almost lunchtime. Not enough time to get started on the phone
12pm LUNCH
1-3pm Mow lawn and get oil change (can't be effective with all that on your mind)
3pm Well, it's so close to 5 that I will clean my office so I can REALLY hit it hard tomorrow!

5 hours of "hey, wanna buy some Life Insurance?" will advance your insurance career, the above will advance your gov't employee career.

Back