Anyone know that James D at efes averaging $70 k fe a month ?

DonP

Guru
1000 Post Club
He broke the 1 months efes record doing $94 k on 114 apps . That’s writing 4 apps a day 7 days a week . Is he telesales ? That’s not humanly possible to sell 114 apps in a month face to face .

He broke the 1 months efes record doing $94 k on 114 apps . That’s writing 4 apps a day 7 days a week . Is he telesales ? That’s not humanly possible to sell 114 apps in a month face to face .
That’s nuts! Hats off! It’s always mind blowing when I see face to face agents writing HUGE numbers like that.

That’s nuts! Hats off! It’s always mind blowing when I see face to face agents writing HUGE numbers like that.

I don’t know if he’s face to face . I’m sure somebody on here knows who he is .

Jeff Root had one sell over $100,000 last month. Some on the phone and some face to face.
Usually when I hear of agents selling huge months like that I figure they’re flipping their old Lincoln Heritage book or something. Jeff said he was not doing that though.

Usually when I hear of agents selling huge months like that I figure they’re flipping their old Lincoln Heritage book or something

main-image

Jeff Root had one sell over $100,000 last month. Some on the phone and some face to face.
Usually when I hear of agents selling huge months like that I figure they’re flipping their old Lincoln Heritage book or something. Jeff said he was not doing that though.

$113k on 97 apps. He came from building custom homes. 2 years in the industry.

I'd love to claim we had a lot to do with it, but we didn't. Some was telesales but he did much of it f2f on his own lead gen and pure hustle. He took us up on our $100k challenge as we had several agents flirt with it...and we gave him $10k in TV Call Ins for hitting it.

$113k on 97 apps. He came from building custom homes. 2 years in the industry.

I'd love to claim we had a lot to do with it, but we didn't. Some was telesales but he did much of it f2f on his own lead gen and pure hustle. He took us up on our $100k challenge as we had several agents flirt with it...and we gave him $10k in TV Call Ins for hitting it.

His own lead generation ? Direct mail ? This guy I’m talking about is doing $60-$80 k month in month out . I do 15-20 mapd apps some weeks and I can barely talk . Friday I did 5 fe and 4 mapd and had to call it a day and week . Driving 1000 plus miles and seeing so many people takes a mental toll . That’s why this James D amazed me doing 80-100 apps month in month out . The grind just takes a toll . 99% of top producers start recruiting at some pt .

2 yrs ago I switched to mapd for the renewals .In fe your on a hamster wheel forever if you don’t want to recruit . My hard work starts paying off in Jan with 6 fig renewals . Don’t get me wrong mapd is 10 times more competitive than fe . 1000 calls centers are trying to poach your clients daily . But mapd allows you to get a bond with many and the referrals are amazing . Off that bond comes many fe policys .

I don't know him personally, but I do know of him.

The story is all face to face and he gets 75 leads per week.

True story? I don't know.

But that' the story.

I don't know him personally, but I do know of him.

The story is all face to face and he gets 75 leads per week.

True story? I don't know.

But that' the story.

Wow 75 leads a week. Hell i avg around 15 max outside aep as i get a lot of referrals .75 leads tells me he’s got a full time appt setter and he’s throwing spaghetti against the wall . No one will ever know his true persistency . He’s heading for massive burnout but 10-1 says he’ll be recruiting very soon if not already . In 2 yrs he won’t be in the field much

Wow 75 leads a week. Hell i avg around 15 max outside aep as i get a lot of referrals .75 leads tells me he’s got a full time appt setter and he’s throwing spaghetti against the wall . No one will ever know his true persistency . He’s heading for massive burnout but 10-1 says he’ll be recruiting very soon if not already . In 2 yrs he won’t be in the field much

I want to say I was told he has 2 or 3 down line agents now. But that have been someone else?

Back